𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 20

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah, Destariya"

A young girl looked up from the table she was sat at "Oh Mrs. Paige"

She gave her a warm smile "Please come with me and no need for such formalities call me Ava" They walked in silence till they got to her office "So Destariya how is training going"

"It is going well, Ava. Everyone seems to be doing their jobs well and no one has been seen after curfew" The girl informs her.

She nodded "That's good. Oh, and how are you getting on with the rest of the group. They aren't questioning your leadership are they?"

She shook my head "We are all getting along well and have agreed that I am the better leader seen as I am more quote on quote powerful"

She stood up and pulled her small figure into a hug. "Of course you are more powerful but just be careful Destariya there are people in this world who would love to get there hands on you"

————————————————————————

The same girl was walking through the corridors checking the last few sections of her area when someone shouted her name "Destariya" Her shoulders tensed up as she turned around to see Janson or as she and Dominic call him rat man. "I have been told to give you a message" She nodded her head and he carried on "The message reads that you and the rest of the elites will be sent into the maze, oh and Ava requests to see you in her office"

She nodded "Thank you, Mr. Janson"

————————————————————————

Everything was dark again the air was cold but a whisper could be heard.

"Don't trust them"

It kept repeating louder and louder to the point where it sounded like someone was screaming till it stopped for a second and then once again in a whisper the voice spoke again.

"Follow the ivy"