𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 26

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destariya ran down to the walls to meet Minho.  "Good morning you ready to run?" Minho asked.

She nodded her head but before she could set off someone's arms wrapped around her tightly. She looked to see who it was. Much to her confusion, it was Alby.

"Erm, Alby what are you doing?" She questioned. Destariya saw a tear fall down his face but he didn't respond he just looked forwards into the maze. Her eyes locked with Newts as he was approaching them.

"Alby what are you doing to her" Newt asked. Again he didn't respond his grip just got tighter and tighter "Luv are you alright" Newt asked Destariya.

She nodded my head "Yeah don't worry"

Out of nowhere, Alby spoke up "I'm sorry Destariya but I can't let you hurt anyone else"

He lifted her up and carried her across the maze everyone's eyes were on the pair of them "Alby put me down what are you doing?" She shouted at him.

"Putting you away" He slammed her body down into the pit and closed the door. Everyone came up to them and started to question what was going on.

"She's dangerous. Jack was right she's going to kill us all" Alby told them.

Destariya looked up at Alby "What are you on about if anything I've saved people I saved Jack and you sent him into the maze. Not me" She snapped.

Alby shook his head "You're banished"

Everyone was shocked and started to call out protesters Newt walked up to Alby "Why don't we call a gathering and actually talk about this"

His eyes wouldn't meet hers and she felt her heartache with pain as all the boys walked off to the Gathering hall leaving Destariya alone in the pit. Once the gathering was over only Minho, Ben, Luke, Gally, and Frypan came back to see her.

"Des are you okay it looked like he threw you in really hard" Minho put his hand through the bars and held hers in a tight grip.

She nodded her head "I'm fine don't worry but where's Newt?"

Frypan and Gally looked at each other "He's really upset right now he thinks you actually want to kill us all and that you're only here to harm us" Frypan looked guilty having to tell her about Newt.

It hurt her to hear that someone she loved so much actually believed that she'd want to hurt them "Who else believed him?" She asked.

Gally looked down "Des I am so sorry only 5 of us believed your side of the story"

Ben moved closer to the cage-like door "Destariya you have to survive a night in the maze please we can't lose you"

Destariya shook her head "What's the point no one ever survives a night in the maze I just got lucky"

Minho turned to look at everyone "Hey can you give us a sec?" They all nodded and walked off when they were gone he turned back to Destariya "Now listen and listen carefully. Don't you dare say that you shank. Not only did you survive a night in the maze while bleeding out but you also saved a man" Minho wiped tears away from his face "Just, please you're the only person I've ever been close to. You've helped me make friends Please come back don't give up yet"

————————————————————————

When it came to for the banishing Minho helped Destariya out of the pit and walked her to the wall. His grip was not tight he was just guiding her. By the time she got to the wall loads of the boys held poles up with the exception of Ben, Luke, Gally, and Frypan.

"No need to shove me with your poles I'm going in willingly" She explained.

Destariya walked straight into the maze till she was at the end. But she turned around wanting the last word "Bye boys" And with that, the doors started to shut so she turned the corner venturing into the maze again. So now she was left with a question does she give up or does she fight?

She carried on walking for a while till something caught her eyes it was a pretty white rose she picked it up and an ivy vine grew out of a crack in the floor and travel down the maze corridor while she was watching it she remembered something from her  dreams.

Follow the ivy.

So Destariya followed the ivy until she got to a hole in the wall. She was taken back she had run this maze multiple times and she had never seen a hole in the wall she went to enter the hole but a griever came out of nowhere before she could protect herself electricity surrounded its figure making it spazz out.

Distracted by the griever getting electric shocked she didn't notice the other griever behind her until its stinger went into her arm. Destariya let out a loud scream as pain ran up her arm and her vision blurred all she could see were figures around her.

"Quickly take her" A voice shouted.

There was silence as she felt her body being lifted then the person spoke again "Yeah send in the rain well send the hologram in 10 minutes" Before Destariya fully blacked out I felt a single raindrop hit her lips.