𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 31

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚒𝚝?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they were running they saw what seemed to be a group of people Zander looked over at Destariya "Is that the right arm?" He asked.

She shook her head "Doubt it we ran away from where they were not towards" They slowly approached the group the closer they got the more they could make out who they were.

"Cranks" Dominic muttered.

The Cranks noticed the Elites and surround them. Fighting against them was hard but they continued to fight until they heard gunshots in the distance then cranks falling to the floor causing Ivy to hold onto Zanders' arm.

"Do you think it's wicked?" Ivy asked.

Zander shrugged "Only one way to find out"

They continued fighting off the cranks till they were all gone "Let me talk to them" Destariya suggested.

A man came towards Them "3 questions where did you come from what do you need" He stopped in front of Destariya and smiled "And lastly how can I profit?"

————————————————————————

~One year later~

————————————————————————

Lightning struck the ground in front of the car one of Destariya's hands were on the wheel the other was on the walkie-talkies "Jorge can you hear me" She got no response just static "Jorge we got more information on wicked"

Again all she got was static Ivy popped her head through the window "Got in contact with him yet?" She asked.

Destariya shook her head "No the storm is interfering" She told her.

She nodded her head "Listen we've got a lot of cranks up there wanna take over for me you know I don't really like it"

Destariya nodded her head "Sorry I sent you up there I just needed to get us out of the heart of the storm and into contact with Jorge"

Destariya moved over to the passenger seat and Ivy took over the driving she was about to crawl through the window to get to the roof but Ivy stopped her "Hey girl you show them, boys, how it's done"

Destariya smiled and crawled onto the roof "Oh I will!" As soon as she got onto the roof she could see how many cranks were following them. She jumped into the cargo area in between Zander and Dominic.

Zander looked shocked "Please tell me someone is driving this thing"

Dominic rolled his eyes "Of course someone's driving the car we don't have a magic car Z"

Destariya laughed "Yeah don't worry Z Ivy is driving" She informed him. They continued to fight off the cranks.

Ivy shouted from the front of the truck. "Guys we are coming upon base tell me you've got them all" They continued to shoot the few last ones till Ivy pulled up in a building not too far away from the base. Dominic helped Destariya out of the cargo area.

"Do we really need to park it overhear?" Dominic asked.

Zander laughed "Oh here we go"

Destariya punched him in the arm playfully "Z don't start and yes we do Dom because you know what they're like if they found out we had a truck in good condition it would be ruined within an hour, oh and if something bad happens at the base the car won't get damaged which means we can get away better"

Ivy handed her the keys "See Destariya is smart like that"

Destariya smiled and put her arm around Ivy "This is why you're my favorite"

They walked towards base and through the crank guards "I hate how we have to walk through here" Ivy commented.

Destariya look over at Ivy and pulled her closer "Don't worry just stay close between the lines and it will be fine" They reached the doors and Destariya threw them open "We're back"