𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 16

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destariya pushed his body off her and heaved in pain as she lifted herself of the floor with every movement her body aced from being constantly slammed into the stone floor of the maze she only realized what had happened when she stabilized her self against the wall. She was trapped in the maze, she was trapped in the maze with a highly unstable person that tried to kill her.

A loud churning noise could be heard from the depth of the maze causing her breathing to stop. The maze is changing. Destariya was about to go and look around when she looked down at Jack if he was to wake back up anytime soon she didn't need him on her back while she's looking for the exit she needs to find a place where he is out of harms way if needs be.

Destariya pulled his heavy body off the floor and started to drag him along if he didn't stab her she wouldn't have had a problem. She had to basically drag Frypan to his room after a bonfire so Jack shouldn't have been a problem but as time went on the pain from the cut got worse making it harder and harder to pull someone along.

"Jack mate. You should really lay off the leftovers" She told the passed out boy.

Destariya must have been pulling him along for about an hour or so nowhere seemed to be a good spot to put him. That was until she came across a wall fully covered in thick long vines. If she could pull him up and tie him up he wouldn't be able to reach her.

Destariya quickly made a rope using the vines and started to pull Jack's body up to safety once he was high enough on the wall she tied the vine rope to another vine. She shook them to make sure that it was definitely sturdy and he wouldn't fall down. After she was satisfied it wouldn't fall down she started her venture into the maze alone.

———————————————————————

She must have been walking around for hours because the sun had set. The maze was only dimly lit by the moonlight she could feel her body start to slow down and her eyes grow heavy. She had been looking for a way out but so far she had seen nothing just stone walls and vines she couldn't even see the writing that was on the walls because of the lighting situation.

Before her eyes fully closed her body fell against the wall for support but a loud screech was heard from inside the maze.