𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚢"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up Greenie its maze time... Oh, and it's extremely hot outside so good luck" Minho's shouted from the other side of the door.

Destariya groaned loudly and went to get up but she was stopped by a heavyweight on her shoulder she looked to see Newt sleeping peacefully. She managed to get from under him and started to get changed. As she was tying her laces she heard a groan from behind me.

"Morning sleeping beauty" She joked. Destariya heard another groan from Newt. Slotting her knife into her holding compartment she turned to look at him. He was now stood up rubbing sleep from his eyes. "You feeling better now?" She asked.

He nodded and pulled her up from her crouched position and into a tight hug. She gasped at this sudden affection he showed.

"I...Well, I'm happy to help then" She told him while hugging him back. Destariya pulled away and they both exited the room into the glade to see that Minho was stood by the wall. As soon as he saw Destariya he waved her over. "I'll see you later then," Destariya told Newt. Newt nodded and Destariya ran to Minho. "Any more surprises about the maze I need to know?" She asked.

Minho froze slightly "Depends what you know"

She looked into the maze "The doors shut at night. I've heard it change or move and that is it"

"Nope... Nothing else. Just changing maze" He muttered.

Destariya felt like he was hiding something from her but she kept quiet not wanting an argument before the maze. "Race you" After running for hours Destariya and Minho sat down for a break.

"So you and Newt came out of the homeroom together," Minho said while nudging her.

Destariya sighed heavily "Don't get any ideas Minho he was crying and for some reason came to me for comfort. I mean one minute he can't look at me the next he's crying to me"

"Maybe last night at dinner he realized you were someone he could talk to" Minho tried to explain.

She nodded "Yeah it's probably that thanks Min. Anyway we should start to head back"

They were finally out of the maze when Minho got excited "I've got it"

Destariya looked over "Oh God what is it now?" she asked.

"Your nickname should be Des" He exclaimed.

She laughed slightly while they headed to the hall "That's what you got excited about? A bloody nickname?"

Once they got their food they sat down at a random table and started to eat. Soon enough, Gally, Luke, and Alby joined them. They were halfway through their food when Newt sat down next to Destariya.

"Ah Newt didn't think you were coming so I've found the best nickname for our little Destariya here drum role please" Minho cleared his throat while the boys drummed on the table and Destariya shook my head. "Its Des"

Gally turned his head slightly to the side "Des is a klunk nickname it sounds like your calling her dust" Minho actually looked hurt by Gally's comment.

"Ok eyebrows calm down you're just jealous you didn't think of it first" She joked.

The boys started laughing and Newt spoke up for the first time "That's your nickname for him?"

Destariya nodded "Yep"

Luke shook his head "Destariya that's the best nickname I've ever heard" he laughed again till Alby put down his knife and fork.

"Anyway, Destariya how was being in the maze for the first time?" Alby asked.

"Oh, it was good. I enjoyed stretching my legs" She told him.

Minho laughed "Honestly I don't know if she's brave or stupid first time going into the maze and she looked me dead in the eyes and asked to race"

"Your just jealous I was faster than you again" They all carried on laughing and talking until they were all tired.