𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚢𝚊 & 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the bonfire was over Alby showed Destariya where she would be sleeping. "This building is usually where the keepers stay but I don't want you out there with the other gladers" Alby explained. He pointed to a crate in the corner of the room "Oh also that came up in the box with you and there is a lock on the door. Goodnight Destariya"

After Alby shut the door, she quickly locked it to avoid any boys from coming in. She walked towards the crate and saw her name on the top she pull the lid off to see clothing and other female necessities she put all the items away into the dresser that was next to her bed and thought for a second.

What does she look like?

Destariya looked into the mirror that hung above her dresser

Destariya looked into the mirror that hung above her dresser. She saw that she had black hair that was straight and hung past her shoulders she has light green eyes pale my skin. She then looked at her clothing and saw that she was wearing light blue jeans a white shirt and a black leather jacket.

She searched around the jacket to see if her pockets had anything of importance something that could help her remember who she was. She found that in the pocket she had a photo. The photo was of 2 children and a woman holding them close. The boy seemed to be older than the girl. The boy had both dark brown hair and brown eyes while the girl had black hair and green eyes. She turned the photo round to see writing on the back.

~Destariya & Thomas~

Destariya returned the photo back to the pocket and took off her jacket and ankle boots she then pulled off her gloves and changed into some shorts. She got into the bed and instantly her eyes started to go heavy and she fell into a deep sleep.