𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 24

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚣𝚢"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How do you put up with him?" Newt asked.

Destariya's head was rested against his shoulder "He's not that bad" She responded. Minho was sat on a log styling his hair with a comb.

"Yeah but his tantrums are" Newt responded.

Destariya nodded "Yeah you should see the mess he makes when he can't find that thing" She joked. They carried on walking around the glade "I feel like all I do is clean up after you boys"

"You clean?" Newt joked.

She punched his arm playfully "Yes actually I mean I clean up after Minho all the time and Luke too"

He raised up his arm in defeat "Alright alright you clean" His arm left hers "Anyway it's getting late"

She nodded "Goodnight Newt"

"Goodnight Destariya I love you"

Newt quickly ran away before she could respond. She stood there for a moment before she felt someone else arm around her shoulder "Have u kissed him?"

She turned her head to see Gally "I'm not answering that"

He shook her slightly "Oh my God you have, haven't you. I mean you both seem cozy" Destariya shook her head and walked towards Minho and Luke. Gally following hot on her trail. "Oh come on tell me" Gally begged.

Luke looked up from his wood carving "What's going on?"

"Gally is trying to find out if I kissed Newt" Destariya told him.

Minho put the comb down "Well did you?"

The boys all laughed together as Destariya sighed heavily "Alright fine. Yes, we kissed" she waited to see their reactions but none of them seemed shocked "Wait are none of you shocked?" she asked.

They all shook their heads Gally shrugged his shoulders "I mean we expected it"

She sat down between Luke and Gally "Am I really that predictable?"

Luke laughed "No Dest it's just you and Newt seem to be very close. And the thought of him losing you hit him really hard" He explained. She felt weird hearing that someone cared about her.

Minho snapped me out of my thoughts "So do you love him?" He asked.

"Of course I do" She responded

He nodded "So have you told him"

She paused "No he said it to me before he left but I didn't get time to say it back"

Luke tilted his head "Would you have said it back?"

"I don't know I'm scared of rejection" She explained.

Gally shook his head "Shut up you slinthead he won't reject you he loves you too"

Destariya let out a frustrated huff "Well what do you suggest then?" She asked.

Minho stood up and put his arm out for her "Tell him tomorrow after you've run the maze let your head clear. Until then" She took his hand and he pulled her up "Get some rest"