𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destariya sat down in the chair and Minho placed his hand on top of her head causing her to laugh a little.

"Try not to worry Green-bean" He reassured.

She looked up at the boy and raises her eyebrow in confusion but before she could question him boys started to flood into the room and sit on the benches.

Alby was the last to walk in along with another tall boy he had dirty blond hair and had what looked to be a crutch supporting him. His brown eyes met Destariya's for a second but unlike everyone else who was full of excitement and curiosity his held only sadness.

Once Alby was stood in front of everyone he cleared his throat "Alright you shanks listen up we have a new greenie who clearly is a lot different to us" His right arm was now raised towards Destariya "Her name is Destariya. You will treat her with respect and don't belittle her"

They all nodded Albys once firm expression now held a smile "Right so I want the keepers to stay and the rest of you get ready for the bonfire tonight" All the boys left except for Alby, Minho, the boy who helped me out of the box and, 8 others "Okay so boys this is Destariya like I've already said"

Destariya waved at them from her chair not knowing what to do. As if Alby knew what she was thinking he gestured for her to come up to him. He pointed at the boy who helped her out of the box "Right this is Gally he's the keeper of the builders he's also the one who helped you out of the box"

"Thanks for the lift," She told him.

He smiled back and Alby moved on "This is Frypan he's the keeper of the cooks" Frypan lifted his hand and waved causing Destariya to smile he was a dark-skinned boy who has a large figure.

"This is Winston he's the keeper of the slices" The boy had a lot of acne on his face and multiple burns and stab marks.

"This is Zart he's the keeper of the track-hoes" The boy had a long face and very droopy eyes.

After he finished on the first bench he moved to the second "This is Clint he's the keeper off the med jacks" He pointed to a boy who was rather short compared to the other boys he also had grey hairs that contrasted against his black hair.

"This is Billy the keeper of the baggers" The boy smiled slightly at her but straight away went back to frowning.

"This is the keeper of the sloppers Jack" Destariya recognized his name as she looked at the pale boy his face also had many burn scars just like Winston but his looked worse. She realized he was the one that made the degrading comment.

"And this is the keeper of the bricknicks Luke" The bricknick had brown hair that was styled back like a mullet he smiled at Destariya and waved.

Ably then looked to his side "Ah and this is Newt he's my second in command" Destariya smiled at the boy but unlike everyone, he didn't smile back she dropped her smile and pushed her hair over her ear noticing Destariya's discomfort Minho slung his arm around her shoulders.

"And I'm Minho the handsome keeper of the runners," He said in a deep voice. She laughed at him and he smiled back. "So Alby what job are you thinking for her because this Greenie is fast like really fast," Minho said.

"You think she should be a runner?" Alby questioned.

Minho nodded "She's faster than all the runners we have. You all saw it and that was after she got out of the box we all know how it feels when you first arrive in the box" He pointed to Gally "I mean Gally found it hard to move and now look at him now" Minho got a nod in agreement from the other keepers.

Alby gave a large sigh "We can talk about this later we need to give her the tour" He looked around at all the boys "Well any of you shanks want to give it to her or shall I?"