𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 32

I've decided to write some little snippets of times that Destariya was spoken about after the banishing with the other Gladers. So enjoy xox

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thomas and newt

"Has Gally always been an asshole?" Thomas asked.

Newt laughed slightly. But it was a sad laugh. He looked over at Gally they haven't spoken much since Destariya had been banished. Mainly because Gally blames Newt for her banishing.

"He lost a good friend. An amazing person really. He hasn't been the same since. I don't think anyone has"

Thomas and Alby

Thomas looked at all the names that were engraved into the wall. Many of the names had been crossed out. He raised the knife and pointed to them.

"What happened to them" He questioned.

Alby looked at the names with a sad expression "Like I said dark days Thomas"

Thomas scanned the wall again and then he saw a name that caught his eyes.

~Destariya~

The name was unlike everyone else's there handwriting seemed to be neater and instead of a cross through the name or a simple line. It was a circle.

"Is that a girl's name?" Thomas questioned.

Alby nodded "Don't bring her up, please. She brings back too many bad memories"

Thomas looked at the name again. It felt similar and gave him a sad feeling. As if he knew the person but how could he. He didn't even remember his own name till yesterday.

Thomas and Ben

"It's your fault. You and Destariya!" Ben continued to hit Thomas while he tried to deflect all the hits "They were right!"

Thomas managed to push Ben off him and he scrambled away screaming for help hoping to get people's attention "Help!" He carried on running out of the woods "Oh my God someone help!"

Thomas carried on running but Ben tackled him to the ground. Now both in full sight of the boys Ben carried on hitting Thomas. "I'll kill you!"

As the two boys were fighting Newt hit Ben with his shovel making the boy fall off Thomas. As Ben was fighting against everyone Thomas scurried away from the psychotic boy. "What the hell happened?" Frypan questioned.

Thomas was shaking with fear "He just attacked me"

Alby started to walk up to the commotion Ben seeing Alby started to cry out "No, no, no"

"Lift his shirt" despite Bens fighting back the boys managed to pull up his shirt to reveal a hole in his side. It had multiple large veins coming from it in a range of purple, blue and black. Gally turned to look at Alby

"He's been stung in the middle of the day"

Alby sighed "put him in the pit"

Thomas and Alby

Thomas, Alby, and Chuck all sat together "What happened to him"

Alby sighed "We haven't been able to get a clear word out of Ben since it happened. He's not making any sense and it's only going to get worse. The infection is spreading. He's dangerous. What did he say to you?"