𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚢𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 3 of them got their food from Frypan and sat back down in the same place as before. Gally and Alby joined the not too long after. While they were eating Destariya noticed that Newt was sat by himself.

"Alby why is Newt sat by himself?" She questioned.

He looked over to Newt and shrugged "He doesn't sit with anyone anymore. We've all tried to invite him but he refuses to sit with us"

She leaned back in her chair "Not everyone"

Alby seemed to chuckle "Yeah good luck with even getting close to that table"

Destariya finished her food and picked up her full glass of water "Watch and learn boys" She got up and started to walk towards Newt. She quickly sat down across from him he went to protest but before he could she spoke. "Hey, Newt I noticed that you ran out of water and like I haven't drunk mine so..." She held out the glass to him. He hesitantly took the glass from her and went back to looking down. "So how was your day"

"Destariya why are you even trying?" Newt questioned.

Her mind went blank for a second before responding "Well because you were alone and you... Well looked sad"

He started to drink the water she gave him "Well thanks" He mumbled.

She realized that maybe Alby was right. She started to get up but Newt grabbed her hand and pulled her back down into the seat.

"I meant it thankyou"

She smiled "You should start to join us all"

"I might at some point" He responded.

They smiled at each other before Alby and Minho quickly sat next to Newt and swung their arms around him then Gally and Luke followed suit swinging their arms around Destariya.

Minho spoke first "Aww did Newtie just say that he'll start to join us"

Alby started to laugh along too "Minho leave him alone"

Destariya smiled "Newtie that's such a cute nickname"

Newt sighed and put his head down on the table. Luke shook Destariya slightly and whispered in her ear "Well done I didn't actually expect that to work"

Gally nodded and leaned in to whisper too "Yeah I honestly thought you'd be eating your words"

Destariya smiled and pulled them both closer "The trick is just to keep talking" She whispered back. They all carried on talking and even Newt joining in with some of the conversations. Destariya started to feel her eyes grow heavy "Right boys I'm going to have to retire to bed," They all said goodnight and she headed off to her room.