47 - Jam Session

A/N: I have a special treat for you today! I've included the original music video for the song 'Make My Story' by Lenny code fiction in the cover above. (If you didn't know, this is the second OS for the third season of BNHA – during the hero licensing exam arc). In this chapter, I've also included a specially edited video for you to read the story along with the music!

Also, since I'm such a huge fan of Lenny code fiction, here are their IG's! :)

Wataru (singer) – wataru_lennycodefiction
Sora (guitarist) – sora_style7
Kandai (drummer) – kandai918
Kazu (bassist) – kazu_lcf

'Y/i' = Your initial

-------------------------------

-Shinso POV-

You walked down the hall, looking for Togeike's dorm room. You'd never been to the girls' part of the dorms before, and you almost felt like you were intruding. A couple of girls from the other general studies classes walked past and gave you inquisitive looks, but none of them stopped you.

-Flashback-

T: 'Hey! Shinso!'

S: 'Yeah, Togeike?'

T: 'You said you play bass, right?'

S: 'Yeah, why?'

T: 'Y/n and I are going to have a jam session in my dorm this afternoon. Wanna join?'

S: 'Jam session?'

T: 'Yeah! Apparently she plays guitar... Did you know anything about that?'

S: 'She sort of told me... But she didn't really want me to hear her play.'

T: 'Well, you'll get to hear her today!'

S: '... All right, I'll be there.'

-End Flashback-

You keep walking down the hall until you hear music start playing a couple of doors ahead of you. You were about five minutes late, so you weren't surprised that they had started without you. You rush ahead and open the door to find L/n on her electric guitar, microphone in front of her, with her amp plugged in and turned up. There were sound-proof panels covering the walls and Togeike's drum set was on the opposite side of the room.

A/n: I was able to edit and upload this video to YouTube for you, but it says that since it's partially copyrighted material, it won't be visible in some countries. If that's the case, then I've included the original music video in the cover for this chapter. Listen with headphones or earbuds for the best experience!!

L/n was playing a really cool-sounding rock riff on the guitar. Then, Togeike joined in by singing into her microphone in a quiet voice.

"I know what I have to do now,
It's my life..."

Then L/n belted out:

"ONE AND ONLY!"

Then they both kicked off, and before you knew it, L/n was rocking the chords on her guitar, and Togeike was beating her drums and cymbals to the rhythm. Togeike saw you enter the room, but she didn't say anything to L/n, who had her back turned to you as she played. You considered saying something, but decided to sit back and listen to their performance. Then L/n began to really sing.