FAN ART!

I'm baaaaack!! 😄 I just want to take a quick second to thank you all so much for the kind words and support that you've given this story!! I love reading your comments and connecting with you, and it makes me so happy to see that people enjoy my writing!

I welcome constructive criticism on my story, but I just want to point out that if I see any hate comments (in regards to anyone's gender, religion, race, sexuality, political party, whatever), I will delete them, no questions asked. Luckily, that has only happened once, and I deleted the person's comment right away so as not to stir up tension between readers, because seeing people spew hatred at each other just makes me sad... That being said, I want to thank you all for being respectful toward each other in the comments, and if you see hateful remarks, please be a lad and delete/report them... Don't shove hatred back at the person, because if there's one thing I've learned in my 25 years of existence (yes I'm that old, surprise!!), it's that people who have prejudice ingrained in their minds won't be easily swayed into accepting others for who they are/what they believe... That's just a harsh reality of life.

Now onto the good stuff... I recently had the honor of having the lovely and talented _Mxxria_  illustrate what Y/n would look like in both her hero costume and the dress that she wore on her date with Shinso!! She published it in an art book here on Wattpad, so go ahead and give her a follow and add her book to your reading list!

**Remember, this is someone else's interpretation of what Y/n would look like, so please don't get all butthurt if it doesn't resemble you personally.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She even got the scars on her shoulder and wrists perfectly!! I also love the addition of the ear cuff

She even got the scars on her shoulder and wrists perfectly!! I also love the addition of the ear cuff... I can totally see Y/n rocking one of those. 😏 I am so proud of how these turned out, and if anyone else has any fanart that they'd like to share, please send me a dm, and I'll share it here in my book and give you full credit!

Thank you again, _Mxxria_ for the lovely artwork! And thank you everyone for all of your support!! 😊

*Now for an update on my writing...
Some of you may have read this book and noticed that I used dialogue from the English dub of BNHA... That's because I like watching the sub and the dub for different anime. Those of you who follow me may have also seen my latest book, "Subbed or Dubbed" get published... This is basically a book where I address various popular anime and whether I prefer the sub or the dub. It's a book of my own opinions, so feel free to read it (or not, whatever, haha).

I've got a few fanfics in progress as well, but I have no idea how long it will take for me to complete them. I've got pretty good headway on ones for Yosetsu Awase from My Hero Academia, Keishin Ukai from Haikyuu!!, and Osamu Dazai from Bungo Stray Dogs (plus little bits and pieces of things for various other characters, which I may put into a oneshot book, but idk yet).

As far as life goes, I just got my first permanent, full-time job back in December, and it's in my field of study (graphic design), so I'm super grateful for that! It takes up most of my energy during the week, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to stop writing... I don't have a set schedule for when I write, and I've got a bunch of other stuff going on (getting myself caught up with different anime, writing a Webtoon story with my brother, developing a manga drawing style so that I can illustrate said story, trying to teach myself how to play the bass guitar, etc), so I don't know when the next story will be out. I like to have a story completely finished before I upload it onto Wattpad, because I want to maintain consistent updates, so I can't say for certain when I'll have the next one ready for you all to read... But keep this book archived or in your library, or go ahead and follow my profile so that you can be notified when I upload a new story!

Thank you all again, and I'll see you in the next one!! 😁

STAY AWESOME, BROS!!! 👊🏻 lol

-Natti