aɪɪ | seventeen

They left for Japan on Thursday morning

  They left for Japan on Thursday morning. Kiara sat with Ann, Taehyung with a stranger, and Jungkook with Misun. Kiara had gotten a lot closer to Ann once Kiara realized that Ann was a great person with a good head on her shoulders. They talked the whole flight for the purpose of getting to know each other. Once they landed in Japan, it was only a two hours flight.

  They all took a cab to their three-bedroom Air BnB that Ann paid for since she felt bad that Taehyung and Kiara paid for the tickets to Tokyo. Kiara immediately got into the shower once they were in their nice cozy Air BnB. Jungkook being the neat freak he was, had put the sheets on all of the beds in the washer that was in the space. Ann and Taehyung also took part by sanitizing furniture with Lysol.

  Once Kiara was out of the shower, she ended up crashing on the couch. Jungkook took a shower next then helped Misun take a shower before he relaxed a bit. Other than finishing up the sheets that he threw in the washer then had to put in the dryer, Jungkook was relaxed. Misun spent her time with Ann and Taehyung when she noticed that her father was a bit in a calm state and Kiara was sleeping.

Jungkook felt like he was waiting for centuries for Kiara to wake up. He knew it was a problem when Misun went to sleep before Kiara woke up. Jungkook lightly tapped Kiara's shoulder and she only stirred in her sleep. Jungkook lightly pinched Kiara's arm and then her eyes promptly opened. "Rise and shine!" Jungkook smiled brightly at her and Kiara frowned. "You slept the majority of the day." Jungkook's fingertips were lingering under Kiara's shirt.

"Jetlag," Kiara mumbled as she covered her face, "what time is it now?"

Jungkook checked the time on his watch, "It's 10:12." Kiara sat up with wide eyes, "Really?! I didn't know I slept so long. I'm so hungry right now. I'm craving halal, snacks, pickles... oh and I need some drinks." Jungkook only blinked a few times, "What?"

Kiara rolled her eyes, "Don't judge me. Just take me to get some food and I'm not gonna eat it all in one sitting. We only have one chance to get some authentic Japanese food."

Jungkook sighed before he released a dragged yawn. He was exhausted, he had gotten no sleep, but there was no way that he could ever deny Kiara of anything. "Alright we'll go."

The couple was hand in hand after they were dressed in some baggy clothes to get food. They took the train to the candy store in Japan. Jungkook watched as Kiara rummaged through the aisles and picked up many items to toss in the basket. Jungkook was convinced that Kiara wanted to hurt his pockets. "Did I get too much?" Kiara questioned when she saw the look on Jungkook's face. "Should I—"

"No baby," Jungkook quickly grabbed the basket, "it's fine. Plus who says you'll be the only one eating these snacks?"

Kiara tilted her neck to look at Jungkook wildly, "Who's gonna be eating these snacks except for me and Misun?"
Jungkook shook his head in disbelief, "Don't do me like that, baby?"

Kiara shrugged and hummed, "Mm, I don't know." Jungkook lightly used his free hand to tap Kiara on her ass and when she gasped and returned the favor, he laughed. "Let's ring this up and go on about our night."

  It felt like a date for Jungkook. He knew Kiara like the back of his hand so he also bought her this pastel bag that he saw her staring down. Of course, Kiara protested against him spending his money on her but he didn't care. The bag was cute and they had something to hold their big bag of snacks in.

They ended up ending some of their food at the restaurant once they got to the halal restaurant. Kiara ordered the chicken gyro bowl while Jungkook ordered the beef gyro bowl. When they walked through the door, Misun immediately ran up to them with puffy eyes. It was pretty noticeable that she was crying prior to them returning back.

"What happened, Sunny?"

Misun sniffled and followed the couple to the table, "I missed you." Once Jungkook had placed the bags down on the table, he reached down to shower Misun with light kisses all over her face.

"Ew!"

Kiara laughed at Misun's shrieks and giggles as she maneuvered her way to the bathroom to wash her hands. While Kiara reached for the soap, she felt warm hands resting on her waist. When Kiara looked through the mirror, she saw Jungkook's doe eyes peering at her with a fond expression. "Hey, Good Lookin,' why are you here?"

Jungkook chuckled as Kiara washed his hands. Once she was done and dried her hands with the paper towel on the counter. Jungkook washed his hands too but instead of drying them off like Kiara, his wet hands were back on Kiara's waist. "I can't be in the same bathroom as you, baby?" Kiara glared at Jungkook through the mirror, "You're acting weird."

Jungkook only hummed and rubbed his hands all over her stomach which resulted in goosebumps all over her skin, "You look and smell so good. I'm starting to think you're at your best when we're in Japan." Kiara didn't have much to say because she was at a lost of words. All Kiara felt was a flooding sensation of pleasure when she felt Jungkook's lips on her neck. Kiara closed her eyes and breathed slowly when his hands moved to cup her swollen breasts.

"You're so damn pretty," Jungkook said in Kiara's ear which had Kiara's heart racing, "how did I ever get so lucky?" Not only was his voice so attractive but his scent was so addicting. All Kiara wanted was more but before they could carry on they heard Misun from the other side of the door, "I'm hungry!"

Kiara quickly but gently pushed Jungkook to the side, "Sorry, Sunny!" Kiara glared at Jungkook in a "serious" way but Jungkook couldn't take her seriously with the pouting. Jungkook chuckled and quickly stole a kiss by pecking her lips.

Kiara was unable to stop her gleaming eyes from staring at Jungkook as they made their way out of the bathroom and to the table. Misun sat on Jungkook's lap and alternated between eating from Kiara's food and Jungkook's. That's how all three of them just ended up sharing food with each other. After they finished eating and they cleaned up, Misun ended up in Kiara and Jungkook's shared room.

The couple didn't mind though. The three sat on the queen-sized bed and ended up watching The Way Home on Jungkook's Macbook until they all grew tired and fell asleep.

10 votes=update