aɪ | fifteen

"C'mon Case, just pick one cereal brand

"C'mon Case, just pick one cereal brand." Kiara was stuck at the supermarket with Casey since there was no more food in the house. Kiara was tired of them eating out every day so she gathered up the money to grocery shop.

"But both of them look so good," Casey pouted as she was contemplating on getting the Hershey or Oreo cereal, "wow this is-"

Kiara groaned as she grabbed both of the boxes, "These are so unhealthy. Get one of these and then pick something healthier." Casey decided to get the Oreo one and went to get a plain whole-grain cereal. "Next thing we need is yogu-"

"KIKI!"

Kiara couldn't even turn around all the way since somebody had their tiny arms wrapped around her knees. When Kiara looked down and saw Misun she was nearly in tears, she missed her way too much. Kiara knew she missed Misun and was really worried but for Misun to be in front of her well and happy was good. "Hi, baby!" Kiara went down to her level to hug her properly. "I missed you so, so, much. Too much!"

"Misun, where are you?! I told you about running off-" Kiara looked up to see Jungkook mainly stunned that she was there.

"Papa, I found Kiara! I found Kiara!" Misun pulled away from Kiara to run to her dad and tap his knees. She was so happy. "Look!"

Jungkook took a moment to take Kiara in, it was a bit obvious. Kiara was annoyed that he had the nerve to stare her up and down as if he didn't ignore her for a full month. "I see... what're you doing here?"

Kiara bit her inner cheek so she didn't say something inappropriate since Casey and Misun were there, "I'm grocery shopping." Kiara pointed to her shopping cart. "And I also live in Busan so that's why I'm here." Casey took a deep breath before speaking, "Well, I'm going to go get the yogurts. It was nice seeing you, Jungkook."

"Likewise, Casey." He said as Casey took the shopping cart with her. "It's very, um, nice to see you, Kiara."

Kiara didn't break into a smile, she just kept her hands stuffed in her hoodie pockets. "How is Misun?"

"Oh, she's, she's great." Jungkook took a deep breath. "Just making sure's good and watching her closely. That's it really."

Kiara hummed as she smiled down at Misun, "Well, it was nice seeing you, Misun. I missed you a lot, but I'm glad to hear that you're doing well."

"I wanna start dancing again! Papa, I wan-"

"Misun, we talked about this already."

"But-"

Kiara wanted to take Misun's side, but she knew that wasn't her place and it would've been disrespectful on another level so she just spoke softly to Misun. "Misun, I have to go but I loved seeing you."

"But-" Misun pouted and stomped her feet. "I wanna dance with you again."

Kiara smiled softly at Misun, "I wanna dance with you, too. At least I got to see you again, okay?"