aɪ | eleven

Jungkook was used to not really using his car, but the night of the nutcracker ballet show he decided it'd be best to drive

Jungkook was used to not really using his car, but the night of the nutcracker ballet show he decided it'd be best to drive. He just found not using his car that much would save him a lot more money and it was more beneficial for the environment. Kiara met Jungkook and Misun at his place with high spirits that it even got Jungkook and Misun in a great mood.

"Hey, you look great," Jungkook complimented Kiara as she was hugging Misun.

"Really?" Kiara chuckled because she did think she look good, but "great" when all she was wearing was a red blazer with black flared pants and some red heels was a bit much to her. Jungkook nodded as he unlocked the car and opened the back door for Misun. Kiara did the pleasures of strapping Misun into her booster seat before closing the door and getting into the passenger seat which the door was already opened for her. "Thank you, Jungkook."

Jungkook looked at her wine lipstick that was on her lips blinking a few times before he looked up at her, "It's my pleasure, Kiara. Thank you for buying the tickets."

Kiara helped Jungkook get to the venue safely and once they were there, a valet took their car to park it. Jungkook nearly gulped at how exquisite the venue was, almost feeling like he didn't belong there. Jungkook has Misun's hand in his as they entered the spacious venue and all he could do was look around in awe.

"Do you like it so far?"

"I love it," Jungkook grinned at Kiara, "thank you, Kiara." Once they handed in their tickets they're ushered to their seats which were front row in the balcony section and Jungkook just knew Kiara paid an extra amount of money for it. Misun was giddy and couldn't contain her joy at the moment so Kiara had to try and calm her down with a little snack which only held her over until the lights dimmed and curtains closed.

Throughout the whole show, Jungkook can only picture Kiara being on that stage with a ballerina outfit and outdancing everyone on the stage. That was how Jungkook saw it and he wanted it to be a vision so bad. He knew Kiara had much more in her than to be teaching little kids how to dance.

There were many times when Jungkook wanted to reach out and hold onto Kiara's hand but Misun was sitting in between them. He didn't wanna throw her off so he left it alone. When the well produced show was over, Jungkook was going to hold her hand. The evening was going by smoothly but on their way out to Jungkook's car, Misun falls down two stair steps and landed on her ankle.

Jungkook hurried by her side in a flash and held his daughter in his arms upright as she fell into his arms, crying. "Hurts, it hurts."

"What hurts, baby?"

"My foot, I can't walk, it hurts." Misun clutched onto her dad in distress, obviously inconsolable about the pain. Kiara was panicking because they were in the way of other people. Kiara moved to them, placing her hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "I can check her foot if you want, but we have to sit her down on a bench first."