aɪɪ | thirteen

(small smut scene in the beginning)

Before Jungkook left, he fulfilled his other filthy promise. Kiara was confused but when Jungkook's hands moved along her underwear she understood. So that was how their morning started with Jungkook looking into her eyes while he ate her out. They both didn't expect Kiara to squirt as she orgasmed but she turned into a sprinkler and they didn't see it coming.

Jungkook's mouth closed around her clit as his two fingers moved in and out of her simultaneously. It was dangerous how Jungkook was kissing, sucking, and licking on her clit because she never felt so stimulated in a while. So that was why Kiara's back lifted from the bed with her hands pushing his head down as her whole body convulsed. Jungkook used his free hand to push her back down back on the bed as he pushed his head up to move his tongue in circles on her button.

Kiara's mouth was wide open as he kept eye contact with her and when she finally let out a high, but pleasing sound of an, "Fuck!" Jungkook smirked when she released in a way ad a waterfall. Jungkook ran his fingers down her thighs until she calmed down.

"I'm hungry," Kiara said suddenly which they both laughed at.

"Okay, let's clean up then we can go out until it's time for me to go."

The couple went to a rooftop bistro after they cleaned up and did their hygienes. It was going to be Kiara's last time with him until they decided when they wanted to meet up again and she felt slightly sad.

"Cheer up," Jungkook said as he bit into his croissant, "don't wanna see you sad." Kiara slightly smiled as she sipped on her chamomile-mint tea, "We're gonna talk every day and send pictures, we're gonna be okay."

Kiara finally felt sure that things were gonna be okay once she looked at Jungkook's face and heard how stern he was, "I know, we're gonna be fine. I love you a lot. I feel like I've said that the whole time you were here."

Jungkook chuckled a little as he nodded his head, the wind caused his hair to move as if he was a movie star, "I don't mind hearing you say it all the time."

Kiara lifted up her mug to hide the sheepish smile on her face before she giggled, "Whatever, It Boy. Until next time."

"Until next time, baby."

It was hard saying goodbye to Jungkook because Kiara wanted her boyfriend to stay forever with her by her side. Kiara swallowed all the tears that she feared would come before she wrapped her arms around Jungkook tightly, "Call me when you land, okay?" Jungkook nodded vigorously before he pulled away from the hug to peck Kiara's lips a few times. Jungkook held onto Kiara's hand and looked into Kiara's eyes, "I promise that I will, love."

Kiara stood by Jungkook until his plane was announced to be boarded. Kiara reluctantly released Jungkook's hand and gave him one last hug before he walked off. Kiara smiled to herself a bit as she recounted on their time together before she left to get back home. Kiara didn't have much to do, decided that she was going to get home and take a long nap. All she wanted to do was talk to Jungkook really.

However, a nap wasn't in Kiara's favor. As soon as she got back home, Chloe called her and invited her out. Kiara wasn't obligated to go but she appreciated Chloe so she accepted the offer. Kiara held onto Chloe's hand as they went through the vintage shopping center. Kiara only purchased two sunglasses and a baby blue purse while she was actively checking her phone.

"Didn't he just get on the plane, Kiara?"

Kiara jumped at Chloe's voice before she stuffed her phone in her pocket, "Yeah, I just miss him..."

Chloe nodded with a smile, "I can see that but time is gonna go by even slower if you anticipate his phone call or text so let's go."

Kiara didn't know how but she ended up watching a play in some fancy auditorium. Kiara felt her body flood with motivation and determination while watching the production. On top of the motivation was happiness when she finally got the phone call from Jungkook. It was after three in the morning and the call woke her up from her GREAT sleep but she didn't mind. Relationships meant compromise and sleep had to be compromised.

Kiara stayed on the phone for two minutes before she fell asleep on her boyfriend. Even with her obnoxious snoring, Jungkook made sure to tell her that he loved her before he hung up the phone.

a month later

"You gotta calm down," Brandon told Kiara during dress rehearsals, "we got a show tomorrow and you're stressed. I don't get why because you're flawless." Kiara was going through her routine of doubting her abilities before a show.

Kiara smiled at the compliment but still shook her head. Brandon wasn't here for it though, "Yeah, you are! I mean you literally have everything down to a T, Kiara. You practice way more than a lot of us, too. Don't worry, please. What would Jungkook have to say about this?"

Kiara scowled before she sighed, "Don't pull the Jungkook card. That's not fair."

"It's not about fairness right now," Brandon said sternly. "It's about you believing in yourself. I want you to believe in yourself as we all do. Before you came we always received C level rankings and sometimes B-. Now we have A rankings and it's because of you."

Kiara was flattered and it showed by the way she quickly looked down, "It's not because of me only. Everyone is great and I cannot hold everything on my back."

"You make everyone greater though," Brandon said with a smile, "you're just that great." Kiara clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes, "Am I?"

Brandon playfully pushed Kiara's shoulder, "Now you're just fishing for compliments. C'mon, let's get ready to leave. I don't know if you noticed but we're the only ones in this damn venue." Kiara cursed and got up with Brandon. Kiara changed into her regular clothes in the dressing room and took a cab back to the hotel with Brandon.

10 votes=update