aɪ | sixteen

(the song in the multimedia is jungkook's song in the story, warning: mature and lengthy)

The week after Jungkook visited Kiara at her apartment, he was there with roses and Misun at the dance studio

The week after Jungkook visited Kiara at her apartment, he was there with roses and Misun at the dance studio. He arrived, in a good mood, and so was Misun. Kiara wasn't there when Jungkook arrived but that didn't stop him from waiting thirty minutes.

"I'm sorry I'm late!" Kiara said as he ran into the building, out of breath. "I missed the bus and overall its been a bad morning." Hoseok smiled at her assuringly, "It's all good, Kiara. Look behind you." Kiara turned around and nearly fell at the shock that Jungkook was there.

"You're here?" Kiara questioned as she moved closer to him. "Where's Misun?" Jungkook smiled at the question, "She's in the room with all the other kids, don't worry. I got you flowers." Kiara hesitated before taking the flowers in her hands. "Wow, thank you, I wasn't expecting this."

"I told you that I wanted to see you again," Jungkook shoved his hands in his pockets and rocked back and forth on his feet, "I'm going to keep my word from now on." Kiara couldn't fight the grin on her face even if she tried. She looked at him then quickly looked down, "Thank you, but flowers aren't gonna be the only thing to win me over."

"Then how about next week we do something?" Jungkook suggested which made Kiara look in his eyes. "I'll plan it and everything." Kiara nodded then stepped back, "I have to go, I'm already late."

"Have a good day!"

Kiara lifted the flowers high in her hand as she responded back, "I will."

>

Jungkook couldn't wait to see Kiara again. He only saw Kiara when he had to drop off Misun at dance rehearsals and that wasn't enough. He had Jieun and Taehyung pick up Misun because he was busy in the studio or doing live performances. The amount of money he was making singing vs working at Starbucks was astounding. Not only was his career doing well, but Misun was great as well. Misun was improving a lot in school work and dancing, she seemed a lot happier too. There were basically any more signs of any more seizures but Jungkook still had his eyes on her like a hawk.

Everything was going well, but he couldn't stop thinking about Kiara. It was to the point where he was bored in his house and he dialed her number.

"Hello?"

"Go on a date with me."

Jungkook immediately cursed himself out mentally after his impulsive request. Jungkook anxiously waited for a response as Kiara was quiet for a minute on the line. Jungkook suddenly felt ill at his own actions, feeling a wave of nausea rolling through his stomach. He leaned his head against the wall behind his bed, he geared up for the rejection that was coming his way.

"It's funny you ask," Kiara finally spoke, "I was waiting and hoping that you'd ask me."

Jungkook slowly asked, "So it that a yes?"