aɪ | six

The following two weeks after Misun's first time at ballet lessons, the same routine happens

Taehyung is responsible and didn't mind taking Misun to her ballet lessons when Jungkook works overtime. Starbucks was only something temporary until his music career takes off. At times working there was suffocating for him.

His co-worker, Mingi, makes his time at work feel a bit lighter. Mingi was a very entertaining guy and they even began competing for fun to see who prepares drinks the fastest. Even spending their lunch breaks together to converse. Mingi was openly supportive of Jungkook's budding music career, subscribed to his Soundcloud account.

On Tuesdays, Jungkook goes to the studio after his shift to pick up Misun. He would always see her wide smile and jubilant energy shine through.

Except for on the fourth week that Jungkook went to pick Misun up. His body temperature shot up at the sight of Misun with tears building up in her eyes. She clutched onto Kiara's hand, her eyes searching for Jungkook.

"Misun?" Jungkook called out for his daughter, his tone was full of distraught. "Misun?"

Misun abruptly released Kiara's hand and ran to her father. Jungkook picked her up as she gasped and started to sob. She wrapped her legs around his waist and kept her face hidden in his neck.

"What the hell happened?" Jungkook's tone was harsh, although it wasn't his intention. He just wanted to know what was wrong with his daughter.

Kiara glanced around the room, most of the girls were gone with their guardians. She made her way to Jungkook with remorse all over her facial expression. Jungkook hoped that Kiara didn't do anything to cause Misun to be this distraught. Then again, he knew that was unlikely. Kiara was gentle with everyone and it wasn't hard to see her affection for those around her.

"Jungkook..." Kiara sighed, tentatively using her hand to rub Misun's back. "I'm sorry about Misun looking heartbroken today. She had a tough time today."

Jungkook subconsciously held Misun tighter to him, "Oh? What happened?"

"Honestly I'm not sure," Kiara admitted with a frown, "everyone was practicing the tendu and it's simple. I think she was stressing on that too much."

"Ah."

"She told me she was feeling tired and weak," Kiara told with her hand still on Misun's back, "I told her she could rest and Hoseok even brought her some food. She's more than likely upset at the fact she had to sit out. It happens a lot to everyone here."

"Oh okay," Jungkook let out a breath of relief, kissing Misun's forehead then looked at Kiara, "I'm sorry for coming at you like that. I thought you did something for her to be upset."

Kiara shook her head, "No, no, no. I wanted to cheer her up and it's fine to react that way. You were worried, it's fine."

Jungkook mumbled coherently as he used his hand to wipe the tears from Misun's face, "She's a perfectionist so it makes sense why she reacted the way she did."