aɪ | twenty-one

"I want a cat!" Misun pouted as she watched her dad pet the cat

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I want a cat!" Misun pouted as she watched her dad pet the cat. "Papa, we need a cat!" Jungkook sighed as he narrowed his eyes at Kiara.

Kiara threw her hands up defensively, "Why the cut eyes, it boy?" Jungkook argued playfully as he stood up and went to wash and sanitize his hands, "I told you going to the cat café was a bad idea." Kiara played dumb as she shrugged her shoulders, "I have no idea what you're talking about, it boy. It was either the cat café, raccoon café, or Misun's temper tantrum."

  Jungkook sighed as he picked up Misun as she was making cute faces at the crew of cats, "Misun, do you really want a cat?" Misun nodded a bit then excitedly spoke, "Yes! I want a cat for me, you, Casey, and KiKi and then I can take the cat with me to my mommy's home!" Jungkook looked at his daughter in amusement, "Oh yeah?" Misun nodded as she toyed with the collar on Jungkook's shirt. "Okay, we're gonna wash our hands and go out somewhere, okay?"

"Okay!"

Once the three of them washed their hands they went back to the hotel room, Misun going into the hotel room with Jieun. "Are we still going to Disneyland? It's 3:25 right now, we should get there before 5." Jungkook nodded, "Yeah, I'm going to call Jieun and tell her to get Misun ready and then we'll go, okay?" Kiara nodded as she listened, smiling after Jungkook leaned down to peck her lips.

    Misun walked in the middle of Jungkook and Kiara, her small hands held tightly as they walked off the train. "I need a camera so let's stop at the antique shop." What turned out to initially to be only Jungkook buying a camera turned out to Misun begging for one. Jungkook was adamant on saying no but Kiara couldn't so she purchased a $25 disposable film camera and Kiara ended up buying one of herself. So in total, they got three cameras and the total price was $110 in Japanese yen, marginally it went up to $137 because of the film they had to buy.

       "Can't believe you had Misun persuade you into buying her a camera," Jungkook clicked his tongue in disbelief as Kiara helped set up the small pink film camera she got for Misun, "need help?" Kiara shook her head as she finished installing the film into the camera then squatting down to Misun's level, "Alright, Misun. Be careful with this, okay?" Misun answered back as her eyes were on the camera, "Okay!" Kiara adjusted the camera strap around Misun's neck before they went back on the train.

     "I hate these teacup rides," Kiara sighed as Jungkook held her and Misun's hands and led them over there, "like you really like this?" Jungkook nodded as he handed the tickets to the conductor of the ride. Kiara followed behind her happy boyfriend and her happy boyfriend's daughter as they got seated on the ride. Kiara tried her best to stay straight-faced throughout the ride but Jungkook had his film camera videotaping her and she couldn't resist his pleas to smile.

"C'mon KiKi, smile!" Misun beamed as she held up her camera too. Kiara sighed before smiling and throwing her hands up. Jungkook grinned at the sight of Kiara modeling cutely.

until next time | jjk.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें