aɪɪ | five

mature chapter...

"I don't get why you're fuckin' mad!"

Jungkook still ignored Kiara as he popped open the door to the bungalow, "Why are you so mad—"

"—Kiara, leave me the fuck alone," Jungkook said calmly as he started to unbutton his shirt, "you followed me here, why?!"

"Because you have the key to the room, idiot!" Kiara was purposely trying to rile him up. She closed the door and locked it and leaned against it. "We only have one key to the bungalow and you had it so once you left without telling me, I followed you!" Jungkook looked back at her blankly then went to continue unbuttoning his top. "This whole damn trip you acted like I'm the villain. Giving me these nasty ass looks, ignoring me, like you're doing right now. What the fuck is your problem?"

"Kiara, leave me alone."

Kiara screamed out in frustration as she kicked off her heels and quickly unbuttoned the baby pink satin top she had on, "You stormed off cause I was dancing with Kai. That's the funniest shit to me. You chose to break up with me and now you're acting like a child."

That seemed to gave done it for Jungkook because he quickly turned to look at Kiara, "Not even five months after we're dating you wanna push up on somebody new. So yes, sue me, I'm fucking mad and I don't get why the fuck that bothers you." Jungkook bent down to take off his shoes. "Just leave me alone, what the fuck. We're not together so this shit doesn't make any sense to me."

"Stop saying that!"

"Saying what?!" Jungkook responded back bitterly. "That we're not together?!" Jungkook paused to look at Kiara's face which displayed nothing but anger. "Well, guess what, Kiara? We're not fucking together anymore so leave me alone." Kiara said nothing after that only took off her skirt, tossed it where she tossed off her top and used the sliding door to sit out on the deck. Did Kiara care that she was outside in her bra and underwear? No.

Kiara sat down on the edge of the dock and dipped her feet in the warm water. She didn't have her phone so she spent her time just playing with her feet in the water. She was angry with herself mainly not even Jungkook because she knew what to expect. Kiara was starting to regret even coming to the wedding or even getting involved with Jungkook. She'd rather them be strangers than for them to be scorned ex-lovers. Never in a thousand years did she want to ever argue at Jungkook.

It was as if they turned into two different people fueled by hate and spite. She couldn't deal with that and she should've known her boundaries. Kiara sighed as she threw her head back to rest on the hammock behind her. Kiara needed a tall glass of wine and to be by herself that's what she needed. There was no way that she could've survived the night without it. Thankfully, there was still a bottle of soju on the table.

  Kiara took the bottle but before she did she took her journal and black pen. She was glad that Jungkook was taking his shower so she didn't have to face him. Kiara went back outside and started to drink while she wrote. Kiara just liked writing down her thoughts whether they were good, bad, happy, or sad. She wanted to write down everything it helped ground her a lot.