aɪɪ | twelve²

mature chapter ( not edited but i will be editing it soon so sorry the mistakes in advance ❤️)

Kiara was speechless.

A riverboat cruise date that was all planned by Jungkook. She had no words to say. Jungkook had a personal driver come to her townhouse to pick them up and to transport them to the dock. Jungkook pretended to not see the shocked expression Kiara had on her face towards him. Jungkook held onto Kiara's hand as he led her to the dock. They didn't speak until they were seated on the cruise.

"Close your mouth before something flies in it," Jungkook told Kiara and she rolled her eyes, "like seriously, you're scaring me, love."

"Why all of this?" Kiara gestured to the cruise ship that only had them and the driver on there. "Is that—" Kiara moved towards the little table which had a bottle of champagne and a platter of fruits. "When—"

"I've planned it since yesterday I had to hurry up and set the cruise while you were sleeping," Jungkook said so casually that it made Kiara almost forget that he probably sent a lot of money on the date, "relax. We deserve to have a good time tonight."

And they did. There was a mini karaoke machine on board and since it was only the two of them plus the driver. The couple sang old Korean songs, mainly Jungkook was. Kiara smiled at him as he took over the karaoke activity by singing loudly to Kiara. Kiara found herself tearing up a few times because Jungkook's voice, while he was singing 80s Korean ballads, became too overwhelming for her.

  After a while, the couple stopped with karaoke and decided to eat. Only then that was when a deep conversation erupted, "Remember when I was cooking oatmeal and you were worried?" Jungkook turned to look at Kiara's face as she was smiling.

"Yes, I still am."

Kiara blinked a few times before she spoke, "Well, I was just worried. I don't know—I trust you a lot but I'm scared that our relationship is going to start worsening when things get back bittersweet."

"Bittersweet?" Jungkook questioned, a bit lost.

Kiara took Jungkook's hands into her own, "Yeah, when you get back home to Korea. Things are great right now and that's only because you're here in Paris with me." Jungkook clicked his tongue and used one of his hands to cup one side of Kiara's face. He used his thumb to wipe away the few tears that dropped from her eye.

"It's normal that you're thinking like that," Jungkook said understandably, "I get it but I want you to remember that now it's going to be hard for our relationship to worsen. I'm going to be supportive of you, more communication, hell I'll even try to visit when I can." Kiara bit down on her lower lip. "You're my baby, Kiara. You're it for me and you'll always be it for me. I hope you know that."