aɪ | twenty-two

(this chapter has a mature scene in it towards the end you could skip it you'd like, pretty lengthy sorry lol)

          "#1940, Like to Fuss!"

Jungkook, Jieun, and Kiara applauded as the speaker announced Misun's dance solo. Jungkook had his camera in his hand as he started to film his daughter as she got onto the stage.

    "Wow..."  Kiara murmured to herself as she got up to give Misun a standing ovation along with everyone else. Although she did the choreography and trained Misun for this dance it was still a shock to her that Misun did well. Kiara always knew Misun had potential and that she was talented but that moment changed everything. For the rest of the show, Kiara stayed a bit unfocused on everyone else. She was only worried about Misun and how the little girl felt. She hoped the girl felt proud because of how well she danced. Misun was dancing better at that age than Kiara.

"Okay in third place is #1644, Heaven!" Kiara, Jungkook, and Misun clapped, anxious to see where Misun placed. Either way the three adults were happy because placing top two wasn't easy and it was very good competition from what Kiara was focusing on. "And now the first place winner for overall in the mini competition is..."

...

  The venue erupted in drumrolls and then Kiara's ears went muffled. It wasn't until Jungkook was pulling her up into a bone-crushing hug that she realized Misun won. Oh shit! Misun won! Jungkook held Kiara tightly as he was chanting thank you. Kiara grinned widely as she sighed and held onto Jungkook just as tight. They were more than happy and Kiara pulled back to smile aweetly at her boyfriend, "I'm so happy, thank you, thank you, thank you—"

"—you're welcome, my love."

  "Can the family of Jeon Misun step up?" 

     Jungkook and Jieun got up and started to walk but before Jungkook could walk further, he turned around to look at Kiara, "C'mon, you're Misun's family." Kiara reluctantly got up, fixing the silk, black midi skirt that she was wearing before joining Jungkook and Jieun. Jungkook's hand quickly found its place into Kiara as they confidently walked towards the stage. The three adults captured photos and videos of Misun with her 1st place stash, trophy, and a certificate.

Once Misun was free from the stage, she ran to her mother to celebrate her win. "Eomma, I did it! Look, look! I got first place, look!" Jieun bent down to ruffle her daughter's hair, "I know and I see that, honey. Eomma is so proud of you." Misun gracefully accepted her mother's praises and kisses on her face before turning around to squeal at Kiara and her father. "Papa, look! Look!"