aɪɪ | four

It was the wedding day and Kiara had to get back to Paris the next day

   It was the wedding day and Kiara had to get back to Paris the next day. Staying with Jungkook wasn't great because he insisted on not communicating with her. Kiara was one of the first ones ready for the wedding. Kiara stood as she watched everyone get ready and before it was time to start, she had to take pictures with the girls. Once that was over Kiara stepped out of the dressing room at the same time Kai stepped out from across the hallway.

"Hey Kiara, you ready?"

Kiara nodded as Kai walked over to her, "Yeah, I'm ready." Kai and Kiara walked together near the altar with everyone else, waiting for their cue. Kiara looked over to her right to see Jungkook in his light blue suit. He looked great and Kiara hated that. She watched as Nayeon smiled softly at him and hooked her arm inside of his. Kiara quickly got closer to Kai who was oblivious to why Kiara was moving closer to him.

It was weird, waiting for the wedding to actually start. Kiara got to know a bit more about Kai in the meantime. He was a new teacher at DanceNow and specialized in jazz. He was twenty-six and also liked to sing in his free time. When Kiara told him about how she was mainly residing in Paris he seemed amazed. "I have to come by and see a show."

"You should," Kiara grinned as she talked, "it's a lot of fun. We work tirelessly for our productions." When Kiara just so happened to look up she noticed Jungkook look at her indifferently. Kiara brushed off the weird feeling that she got by just looking down at her shoes.

"Okay guys, it's time now!"

Kiara had her arm secured with Kai's as they waited for Nayeon and Jungkook to finish walking first. The number of people that were in the audience was overwhelming definitely since Kiara has never been to a wedding before. It was very exciting for her to see. Hoseok cried as soon as Eunha entered the altar and then Eunha started crying, it was just too emotional.

Then Kiara started to think about what if she was ever to get married. She'd want it to be in Tokyo because of the sakura trees and she'd want it with someone she loved. Kiara wanted to be married to someone that'd make her smile and happy. Kiara looked at Jungkook who was focused on Hoseok reciting his vows and Kiara felt bad. Kiara was not interested in the vows but instead on Jungkook who didn't even notice she was staring at him. Kiara took a sharp breath in and looked down on the floor until it was time for the newlyweds to kiss.

Everyone cheered and took pictures, some even jumped around. Kiara stood in her one spot, cheered, and clapped her hands. She was happy for Hoseok, she really was, however, that was her first time being at a wedding. Unfortunately, the experience was too much for her.

Kiara changed into the clothes that she was gonna be performing in right after the wedding.