aɪɪ | nine

"I don't like this song," Jungkook huffed as the song he spent three hours recording in the studio was playing, "fuck I hate it

"I don't like this song," Jungkook huffed as the song he spent three hours recording in the studio was playing, "fuck I hate it." Jungkook sat down on the couch with his hands in his face.

"You hate it?" Namjoom was puzzled, he thought the song was one of the best songs that Jungkook has ever created. "Jungkook, this is a great song." Jungkook shook his head as he grabbed his car keys, "It's not great at all, I want it scrapped, hyung."

Jungkook had never had an outburst due to him not liking a song, no matter what which made Namjoon confused at how Jungkook was acting when he heard the song that he spent time working on.

Jungkook left the studio and drove to Jieun's house with a bag in his hand. When he rung the doorbell Jieun welcomed him with a warm smile, "Welcome, Misun just fell asleep. She was watching High School Music, god, she loves that movie." Jungkook frowned a bit at the mention of High School Musical, it made him miss Kiara a lot more but that wasn't important.

"Ah well," Jungkook handed Jieun the bag as he stepped into her home, "here's the bag of her stuff. You still want me to pick her up after her dance rehearsals, right?" Jieun nodded, "Yes, I have to be on set all day tomorrow so I know Taehyung will pick her up from school and take her to dance. Then I know you'll pick her up from dance practice. Correct?"

"Yeah, she hasn't been having any seizures recently, right? I know you took her to the doctor today."

Jieun shook her head, "Nope, she hasn't. They still want her to be in that CPAP machine though. The doctor says there's been an improvement from last month so that's good."

"That's excellent," Jungkook expressed as he was relieved, "anything he said?" Jieun shook her head, "Nope, everything is fine."

"Alright well," Jungkook made his way back to the front door, "I'm going to go now."

"You seem a bit sad these days, Jungkook."

Jungkook poked his bottom lip out and sighed, "I—I could be better, I'll admit."

"Misun notices as well," Jieun said with a sad smile as she walked to her kitchen, "she tells me all the time that you've been sad."

Jungkook leaned against the wall solemnly, "I'm sorry, I don't ever want Misun to see me that way. Things just have been really rough."

Jieun frowned as she beckoned him to sit with her at the table in her kitchen, "Come, let's talk." Jungkook reluctantly sat across from Jieun at the round glass table. The kitchen was nice with a royal blue and gold color scheme and neat. Jungkook was proud of Jieun and how well she was doing. Her music was doing great, her acting career was getting progressively better, and Jieun seemed a lot happier and healthier ever since they divorced.

"What's going on?" Jieun asked with concern as she stood up to turn to him, "would you like some saenggangcha and yukgaejang?"

( saenggangcha= ginger tea, yukgaejnag= spicy beef soup with vegetables)