aɪ | eight

Misun couldn't stop practicing and talking about a ballet recital that was coming up and Jungkook loved seeing his daughter so happy

Misun couldn't stop practicing and talking about a ballet recital that was coming up and Jungkook loved seeing his daughter so happy. He already knew that Kiara was working hard on it because every time they texted, she was in the dance studio.

Misun was always talking about it and jumping to her feet whenever she could with her father and Taehyung. Jungkook did wish deep down that Jieun could be there to see their daughter but it was like Jieun didn't care.

"Is there a day for this dance recital I keep hearing about?" Jungkook asked Kiara when he picked up Misun from dance rehearsals. Misun stood by Jungkook, mainly paying attention to the oatmeal cookie she received as a little treat from practice.

"Next week on Wednesday," Kiara answered with a smile, "are you going to be able to come, right?"

"Of course, I wouldn't ever miss this moment of Misun's life. I'm sure she'd be so upset with me if I did."

Kiara giggled, nodding her head. "She has been working hard and she impresses me every day."

Jungkook felt so much fondness at that moment, his daughter was the best thing that has ever happened to him. "I'm really proud of her. She's doing well at school, too."

"Trust me I can tell," Kiara grinned at him, looking at Misun then at him. "The joy that she gives you shows on you. It's beautiful to see."

Jungkook almost cried at that moment, but he held his tears back. He didn't wanna get too emotional at that moment, "Thank you, Kiara."

"Of course," Kiara said before she halted, "I made sure to push the performance back to 6:30 so you'd be able to attend. You know? Just so you have enough time from your shift then to go home and get changed."

"I'll be there, Kiara. I wouldn't miss it for the world."

-

Jungkook surely didn't miss the performance. He was more nervous than Misun and he made sure to save up to buy Misun a special outfit. He got her a custom made light pink leotard that had her name bejeweled with crystals and diamonds, matching tights, and as for her hair? Kiara had her sixteen-year-old sister at the recital and of course, Misun fell in love with her sister's hair. Kiara's sister had no problem doing Misun's hair.

 Kiara's sister had no problem doing Misun's hair