aɪ | four

Jieun found out two days later because Misun blurted out that she was excited to dance during dinner

Jieun found out two days later because Misun blurted out that she was excited to dance during dinner. She didn't start dancing yet, but that's all she was excited for. Jieun did an amazing job at masking her anger. Dinner continued briskly until Misun was tired. Jungkook got Misun ready for dinner before going into his shared room with Jieun.

Jungkook sighed as he saw Jieun sitting on their bed with a frown on her face. Jieun opened her mouth to speak with a ton of scorn, "When did you even sign Misun up?" Jungkook took off his shirt to get ready for his shower, not wanting to answer Jieun.

"Jungkook?!" Jieun flung her arms around to get his attention. "Answer me, please! I'm her mother, why was I left in the dark with this?"

Jungkook bit on his bottom lip, "It's the summer, Jieun. Misun really enjoys dancing. This is no different than when you enrolled her into a mini-book club last year without my knowledge. What's so bad about this?"

Jungkook proceeded to get ready to take his shower until he heard Jieun, "The book club helped her with her knowledge. It's beneficial unlike her just dancing around for the hell of it. What don't you understand?"

Jungkook ignored Jieun and instead made his way into the bathroom, he was so tired. Jieun wasn't over the conversation though, she stayed on his heels. "Jeongguk, I'm still talking to you!"

Jungkook faced her and tiredly asked her, "What's the main issue? Just trust me, if anything goes wrong I'll withdraw her from the company."

Jieun sighed then moved her hands on his chest, "I'm sorry, I just miss you a lot. I had a long day on set today. I need a breather." Jungkook was lost about what she was implying but got the hint when she frantically kissed his lips. Jungkook pulled back to look at her face, "Babe, I have to shower."

"I'll join you."

If Jungkook wasn't deprived of affection from his wife, he would've said no. "Misun's sleeping so you have to keep it down."

Jieun moved closer to Jungkook with her hand on his nape, "Okay, okay." Let's just say that Jungkook didn't feel connected, he felt detached and empty.

-

Jungkook had been ecstatic when he had checked his emails the next morning, receiving a confirmation from the academy that Misun was allowed to join. They just had to do one meeting, but this time with her dance teacher (Kiara.)

He was also grateful that their timing had been well into the evening, giving Jungkook the time to look presentable and not having to rush to the meeting.

The most thrilling part of it all had been telling Misun, though.

When he had finished his shift and arrived home, the balls of his feet aching dully from standing up all day and preparing drinks for rowdy, ungrateful customers - all of that had dispersed when he saw Misun.