aɪ | twenty

three week time jump (i do suggest listening to that video in the media while you read)

            Kiara couldn't believe it. She had just won the show and it didn't even connect. Kiara reluctantly took off the unicorn disguise that she had to stay in and she watched as the crowd was in shock. Then the other two finalists took their masks off as well, Jungkook and Taeyeon. Kiara almost fainted at the sight of Taeyeon in front of her since she was a huge SNSD fan. Jungkook seemingly looked shocked, not knowing that it was Kiara that was singing very well each week. Kiara gave him a discreet smile before she answered the questions that were asked.

"So, you're a foreigner?"

     Kiara shook her head as she informed the judges on the panel, "No, I'm a citizen. I was born and raised in Korea." Kiara tried her hardest to not laugh at the sheer shock on their faces. "Oh! So you're a soloist?!" Kiara quickly answered, "Erm no. I'm signed to Choi San for performing arts. I'm mainly a dancer but I participated in this show."

    "Nice, nice," one of the men said (JYP), "if you were a soloist I'd sign you in a heartbeat." Kiara blushed as she bowed her head, "Oh, thank you so much. Thank you guys for appreciating me each and every week through this nerve-wracking experience for me." Kiara went through copious amounts of press and interviews before getting back to her dressing room. That's where she saw Jungkook standing there with a grin next to San.

    "I didn't even know you were on the show," Jungkook stated, his demeanor still screamed shocked but his tone of voice and mannerisms screamed joy, "We have to celebrate this." Before Kiara could even respond, the door swung open with the production team. "Hello!"

Kiara blinked a few times before responding, "Hello, how may I assist you?" The young lady that was on the production team spoke first, "Kiara Bradley and Jeon Jeongguk, correct?"

"Correct."

"The top two are supposed to do a little song challenge before they go and sign the agreement that they'll release a project together," the lady informed them as she handed Kiara the paper with the information, "without the masks of course." Kiara read through the paper then handed it back to Jungkook. They both signed the paper after they read it carefully, not seeing anything that was out of the usual.

Jungkook was the only one without his costume, already dressed in his casual clothes. Kiara nodded and told everyone that she'd meet them in the green room once she was done getting ready. Once everyone left she retrieved her clothes from the closet in the dressing room.

Kiara stared at herself in the mirror, smiled a tiny bit as she stripped from her costume and dressed in her hunter green sundress and black slippers. Once Kiara got into the green room, she and Jungkook immediately started to talk about what they wanted to sing. The pair took five minutes in total to rehearse before they were filmed. Jungkook had the guitar, playing the Beyoncé song passionately. Singing by Kiara was a privilege for Jungkook and he didn't even try to hide it while they were filmed.

"That was good, thank you, guys!" One of the directors said when they were done. After a little talk between Jungkook and the director, Kiara and Jungkook were finally out of the building. Jungkook held onto Kiara's hand tightly as they went to his car, not caring about the cameras recording them.

"Are you down for some bulgogi?"

Kiara took a breath of relief that she was finally free of being busy every week practicing for a song and eating healthy, "I'd love some bulgogi and soju."

"Please welcome Jeon Misun with a tapdance solo choreographed by Kang Seulgi."

Jungkook sat in between Jieun and Kiara as they all watched Misun compete impeccably. The three of them all shot up from their seats and cheered when the dance was over, Jungkook cheering louder when his daughter blew him a kiss. "She's getting so well at dancing," Kiara muttered a bit emotionally as Misun scurried off the stage, "my God." Jieun couldn't stop crying at the sight of her daughter on stage, extremely proud. It didn't take much convincing from Jungkook to get Jieun to go. He knew Jieun wasn't thrilled on the idea of their daughter dancing but he knew once Jieun saw how well and how passionately Misun danced that Jieun would understand.

   "Thank you for inviting me, Jungkook," Jieun sniffled as she watched her daughter take the trophy for first place in the youth category, "I'm happy to be here."

  Jungkook gave Jieun a friendly hug before smiling softly at her, "It's her first dance competition and you're her mother so why not? I hope this opened your eyes to be more supportive of Misun's dreams and hobby." Jieun nodded wordlessly then cleared her throat to look at Kiara who was watching the interaction with a glee expression, "Thank you, Kiara."

  Kiara shook her head and waved her off dismissively, "Oh no, don't need to thank me." Jungkook intervened to make a point, "No, you deserve to be thanked. If it weren't for you dancing that day at that event Hoseok invited me to then we wouldn't be here. So, thank you, Kiara. Not only from Jieun but especially from me and Misun."

  Kiara grinned, almost inaudible, "You're welcome, thank you for being supportive of me, it boy."

   The three adults went back to Jungkook's with Misun, Jieun left Kiara and Jungkook alone for thirty minutes. At that time alone, Misun was already showered and was playing with her toys. When Jieun arrived she came back with a vanilla cake, cheese pizza, and ice cream. Jungkook felt joy at the fact the three adults were cordial and didn't focus on any drama but on the fact that it was an important day for Misun.