aɪ | ten

Jungkook and Kiara fell into a steady routine with each other

Jungkook and Kiara fell into a steady routine with each other. They make time for each other at times when Misun isn't around but they keep it friendly. That doesn't stop them both from flirting with each other. When they weren't together, they were texting each other. Jungkook never had a dull moment with Kiara and he was forever thankful for that.

It was obvious that it was rubbing off on Misun as well. They were both lying down in Jungkook's room talking about Misun's birthday which was that weekend. "Can we call Kiara, please?"

"Oh okay," Jungkook said without any hesitation, "I'll call her."

"Okay!"

Jungkook FaceTimed Kiara and unsurprisingly Kiara answered with a wide smile when she saw Misun on the phone.

"Hey Misun, how are you, darling?!"

"I'm doing good!" Misun responded, taking most of the camera with her face. "What are you doing?!"

"I just got inside of the house," Kiara chuckled at how adorable Misun was, "what are you doing with your dad's phone?"

"I asked to call you because I missed you SOOOO much!"

"Really?! Well, I miss you and your dad SOOOO much, too."

Misun giggled at how Kiara mocked her exaggeration. They talked a little more before Misun yawned and said that she was sleepy. Once she settled down in Jungkook's arms, Jungkook and Kiara spoke.

"Can we talk tomorrow?" Jungkook asked nervously.

"Sure, is everything okay?"

"S'all good, just wanna ask you something."

Kiara squinted her eyes, "You sound really cryptic but okay. I'll meet you at Starbucks tomorrow during my break."

"Thank you, Kiara. Have a good night."

"You too, love."

Jungkook grinned like a little kid with candy before hanging up the phone. He was too happy as he looked at her contact name on his phone and looked down at Misun sleeping in his arms.

-

Jungkook was happy that he was off the day he was meeting Kiara at Starbucks. He had the excuse to dress nicely and not in a uniform. Jungkook ordered an iced latte and an americano when he arrived and waited in one of the booths at the store.