Chapter Seven-II:Barbarian Wife

Start from the beginning

It happened...

They kissed...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: If you're thinking this then it's not.. They really kissed but not there where you are thinking.. But it's there, where you did not think to happen

They fell down and Lisa's on top of jungkook.. And her face is not on the tip of jungkook's chin instead its on his stomach.. Yes Lisa fell on top of jungkook's stomach and her lips fell on his abs which was kind of visible as his tee was white and it became transparent because of the place being wet..And in jungkook's case *sigh*

Lisa's hand was on his face and the base of her palm curved jungkook's upper lip upward with his nose tip.. Overall his eyes were closed because of the fingers and the base palm curving his upper lip turning his whole lip area like a triangle shape.. Oh her palm was even touching his teeths.. His face was looking weird..

A/N: huff enough of description.. I'm not a descriptive type of person as I suck at it!!! If you don't get the Portrayal feel free to ask me.. I'll try to solve it←

The were so stoned because of the moment they couldn't move even for a bit..

"Aaaa" Jungkook stood rubbing his eyes..

"Eww" And Lisa she got up with a disgusted face as she quickly wiped her palm on her pant.. Jungkook looked at her with a disbelief look..

"Hey what's with this face? What did you mean by eww? Do you think I'm disgusting? "

"Of course" She sassed..

"Of course? You.. " He was about to charge on her but his cell rang and a smirking Lisa went to her room whistling..

Subdued he picked up the phone and it was jimin..

"Hey buddy why it took you long to pick up the phone? "

"Uh it was on silent mode.. " Saying this he started going up to his room...

"Oh okay.. How long will you take to come? It's been too late the class's about to start.. " Jimin asked eagerly..

"Oh that.. I'm not coming today.. " He answered reaching at the foremost stair taking a left turn..

"What? Why such a sudden mood change? Weren't you already out being ready? Then? " qJimin asked bemused..

"Uncle stopped me.. He told me to look after Lisa" He then remembered about Lisa..and started gritting his teeths..

"Buddy you okay? You sound angry.. "

"*sigh*!!!! " Jungkook reached near Lisa's room and he could hear some faint sound .. He guessed she was talking with someone on phone..

"Jungkook why are you sounding so weary? "

"Give me a minute jimin I'm changing my clothes.." Saying this he went inside his room and started taking off his jacket and after that his tee without putting the phone on mute..

He took of his tee and suddenly someone bursted into his room making him flinch..

"Hey can't you lock your door?"

He looked behind and saw Lisa with an hostile expression crossing her hands.....

This girl's too much!! She came inside his room without any warning instead of him she's being hostile with him for not locking his room door? Who's fault is it?

Obviously her!!!

"Lisa it's you who came uninvited and you're charging at me? " He asked throwing his tee somewhere in the room..