[179] - Easily Flustered

Idk soft

Warnings: no, once again these are just soft boys, logan thinks about dying but like in a gay dramatic way

--

Logan was peacefully reading a book, sitting on Virgil's bed, back leaned to the headboard. Virgil himself had been lying sprawled out on the bed by his feet, listening to music from his headphones, half asleep perhaps.

This was how they spent a lot of their time together, silent company while they relaxed and did their own thing. Even more so after they somehow finally confessed the feelings they had for each other, now there was less of that nervous energy that Logan had been feeling around Virgil, and while he was still feeling nervous sometimes, now about the relationship the two of them engaged in and what that might entail, it was a better sort of nervous than the previous can't let him find out my feelings for him or our whole friendship will be ruined.

(Turns out that was not the outcome though.)

Then Virgil opened his eyes and sat up, the motion making Logan look up from his book, and Virgil leaned his head a little to the side, eyes on Logan. His heart leaped, and Virgil wasn't even smiling but there was such softness in his eyes and-

"Do you need anything, V?" He asked, trying not to be visibly affected by something as trivial as his boyfriend simply looking at him. Virgil sat up on his knees and pulled his headphones off, setting them down behind him on the bed. He held his hands out towards him and Logan, slightly hesitantly, put his book down on the nightstand and took his hands.

Virgil pulled at him, willing him closer until he was sitting in his lap practically, face to face. Then he let go of Logan only to wrap his arms around his waist and Logan put his arms around his shoulders. He raised a brow in question of the sudden affection but Virgil just shrugged.

Logan leaned in and gently, carefully kissed Virgil. When he pulled back Virgil was smiling, such a soft and pretty smile, and Logan realized for the hundredth time that he was so, so gay.

He fell backwards onto the bed, a hand over his face to hide while he was willing himself to function like one normally would, and Virgil laughed, a light and carefree sound that Logan rarely got to hear since Virgil was so adamant to laugh too quiet for anyone to hear, and this did not make it any easier for him to stop blushing, and neither did the thought of how Virgil was practically sitting between his legs, his hands on Logan's thighs.

He peeked through his fingers, up at Virgil who had an amused look in his eyes, then watched as he bent down, pressing a kiss to his stomach right where his shirt had rode up to expose some skin. Really, how was Logan supposed to live, how was he supposed to not die right then and there? Affection was just ...a lot. They hadn't been together long enough for Logan to learn how to handle affection, by now he was beginning to suspect that that day would just never arrive.

"Are you trying to kill me?" Logan managed, and Virgil grinned at him, which told Logan that yes, his cause of death would be Virgil just being too cute and affectionate.

What if anyone saw him now? Flustered and smiling and oh so emotional despite how he'd always claimed not to have them. Logan was very glad no one else would be finding out about their relationship any time soon, both he and Virgil had agreed, this was none of the others business.

"No, but making you flustered is pretty fun." Virgil admitted, still with that grin and Logan swatted his hand at him despite not being close to reaching him, as if that would stop him in any way. He really doesn't know how to respond to that, but Logan pushed himself up a bit, shaking his head and pretending his face wasn't as red as it was.

"Did you interrupt my reading only to embarrass me?" He asked and Virgil shrugged. Logan would have been more annoyed with him if it wasn't for the fact that he did like Virgil's affection, he just did not know how to react (which he knew Virgil knew and found funny).

"Maybe for some attention, too. The quiet got boring." Virgil said and Logan avoided mentioning that Virgil had been listening to music for at least half an hour before this. Logan raised his arms in a suggestion of cuddles and Virgil practically flopped down on top of him, near knocking the air out of his lungs.

Well, Logan didn't mind staying like this for a while.

--

Written: 29th, 30th & 31st May & 3rd June 2020
Published: 13th September 2020
Words: 874

idk if its writers block or like depression thats keeping me from writing/publishing lately, or some unholy mix of them both, but i dont like it ):<

and fuck i rlly need to get a therapist and diagnose my depression but motivation who

Dyed my hair blue!! Heres a shitty pic lol

Anyway ily <3