[107] - Wedding Night

Human au

Warnings: none, they're both ace, fluff

--

Logan placed two wine glasses on the coffee table in front of the couch where Virgil was sat. There wasn't wine in them, they were actually drinking soda, but Virgil had wanted the wine glasses and it wasn't like Logan was going to say no.

He turned around towards Virgil who was smiling at him from where he was sat, and Logan just couldn't help but to cup Virgil's face in his hands and lean in and kiss that smile. Only a short kiss before Logan pulled back.

"Are you too feeling uneasy about the fact that everyone who knows of our marriage believes we are going to have sex all night?" Logan asked, squishing Virgil's cheeks with his hands to make him look funny. Virgil rolled his eyes.

"Well now I am. Thanks." He said in half faked disgust.

They had just gotten married today, and Logan knew that the night after getting married was for the 'consummation of the marriage', it was old tradition, but it wasn't stopping them both from frowning at that thought.

Then again it was easier to let people think whatever they wanted instead of explaining asexuality to every person they knew, that they had both agreed on. In Virgil and Logan's opinion no one should be concerned about their sex life, or lack thereof.

Logan let his hands drop to Virgil's shoulders as he leaned in again and kissed Virgil's cheek. He felt Virgil's arms around his waist and they learned their foreheads together, smiling like fools in love, because they definitely were.

"Hello, husband." Logan said, testing the word and immediately concluding that it made him feel slightly giddy with joy to use. Virgil was his husband, and Logan had no words to explain how happy that made him.

"Hello, Logan Storm." Virgil said with a wide grin. They had decided to go with Virgil's last name, mostly because Logan hadn't liked his last name. And Logan loved how it was now clear that they belonged to each other. He moved to sit down next to Virgil, his arms still around Logan's middle which made it a little bit difficult.

"Lets see, we got drinks, popcorn, chips and dip. Cozy clothes and soft blankets. Perfect." Virgil said, reaching for the remote. They had everything set up for a Lord Of The Rings marathon and cuddles. What better way was there to spend their wedding night?

Virgil pressed play on the movie as Logan grabbed one of their blankets, throwing it over the both of them. Logan grabbed the bowl of popcorn and put it in his lap so that they wouldn't have to reach s far for it as the first movie started. Virgil pressed a kiss right below Logan's ear, then left a trail of kisses along his jaw until Logan turned his head and kissed him right on his mouth.

Virgil smiled softly as they parted and used his arm around Logan to squeeze him that little bit closer, and Logan rested his head on Virgil's shoulder. The two of them turned their attention to the tv, excited to watch the trilogy of movies despite having seen them more times than one person probably should.

Logan grabbed Virgil's hand and entwined their fingers. He was definitely looking forward to many, many more nights spent like this, for the rest of their lives, together.

--

Written: 20th April 2019
Published: 6th May 2019
Words: 617

This is how I'd spend my wedding night, no joke

Join my discord! Please talk to me <3 I wanna make more friends :D

Message me or comment here if u want the link to join