[78] - Distraction

god i need to buy christmas gifts and finish 4 school assignments save me

Warnings: mention of overworking, mention of skipping meals

--

"Virgil, I need to finish this, but as soon as I am done with last week's paperwork I promise to give you all my attention." Logan mumbled, placing his hand on Virgil's and squeezing it reassuringly before he turned back to his computer. Virgil huffed, that was not what this was about.

"It's not that I want attention, or well, I do, but I want you to take a break from work for your own sake. You've worked on this since 7 am this morning and you didn't eat a lot to lunch. I don't even want to know how well hydrated you are." Virgil said, poking Logan's back with his index finger. Virgil guessed that the coffee he'd had for breakfast was all he'd drank all day. There was a glass of water on his desk, but it seemed to be untouched.

"Virgil, I need to finish this." Logan said again, not even trying to defend himself. But his voice was stern, and Virgil didn't want a fight to break out, arguments always made him far too anxious. He crossed his arms tightly over his chest, glaring at the back of Logan's head with a frown. If Logan didn't want to listen to Virgil and take care of himself, well, then Virgil would have to make him, somehow.

He leaned against Logan, draping his arms around his shoulders and then, as he noticed Logan was completely ignoring him, brushed his lips against his neck. The reaction was small, because Logan clearly tried to hide it, but Virgil could feel him freeze for two tenths of a second. Virgil smiled, then pressing a kiss to Logan's warm skin.

That got him no reaction whatsoever and he huffed disappointedly, Logan must've been prepared for it. Not that Virgil would let that stop him, he kissed him several more times, light, tickling kisses. He felt strangely satisfied when Logan stopped pressing down keys on the keyboard as Virgil trailed small kisses up his neck, feeling Logan shiver slightly. He picked up a pencil, probably to fill in some of the documents that he had in a pile next to the computer.

"Virgil, I can't, um, can't concentrate when you're ...doing that." Logan said, weakly protesting but not trying to push Virgil away nor move. Virgil laughed lowly, pressing another soft kiss to Logan's neck.

"That's the point." He then murmured, a hand trailing down Logan's chest, his fingers then slipping beneath the hem of his shirt, pushing it up slightly. Logan dropped his pencil back to the  and it rolled towards the edge of the desk, stopping a mere millimetre from falling off. Neither of them bothered to move it, they seemed to not find it a very pressing matter to move a pencil.

"Virgil," Logan said, trying to sound stern but failing miserably as he at the same time leaned his head to the side to give Virgil more access, "this isn't going to work."

"Looks like it's working fairly well to me." Virgil said with a smirk and softly ran his fingers over Logan's exposed skin. It must've tickled because Logan squirmed and tried to avoid his touch. Virgil retracted his hand, straightening himself up. Then he spun Logan's chair around so that they were face to face, and Virgil leaned in and kissed Logan, on his lips this time, a slow and gentle kiss. When Virgil pulled back Logan momentarily chased his lips, then opened his eyes with a sigh.

"You're not playing fair" Logan grumbled, and Virgil laughed quietly, pressing a chaste kiss to Logan's cheek, that was tainted a faint pink. Then he held his hand out for Logan to take, and when he did Virgil helped him up from his seat, then throwing his arms around his neck, their noses brushing.

"Now let's go eat dinner." Virgil said, and Logan pouted at him, which was undeniably adorable and Virgil wished he could take a photo of it, but he knew Logan would look away as soon as he held his phone up. Logan already disapproved of the wallpaper on Virgil's phone, as it was a picture of Logan just having woken up, sleepily smiling at Virgil, wearing his space pyjamas, hair all messy.

"There are several things that I would rather be doing." Logan said, his hands slowly running down Virgil's back. Virgil knew exactly where Logan was going with this.

"Lo." Virgil mumbled pointedly, rolling his eyes fondly at the logical trait that was currently grinning at him. Virgil leaned in and kissed him before he said something to make his intentions more clear. Virgil also wanted to remove that teasing grin from his face, and kissing Logan always worked.

"I am not hungry." Logan continued when Virgil pulled back, and Virgil stuck his tongue out at him.

"I don't care, eating is still important, and you know that very well. I can recall you telling us to eat nutritious meals countless of times. Clearly you've got double standards." Virgil said tauntingly, but Logan still didn't seem to want to back down, so Virgil resorted to his last weapon.

He moved his hands down from Logan's shoulders, let his hands sneak up under Logan's shirt, squeezing his sides, making Logan let out a high pitched sound and try to squirm away from his hands. Virgil chuckled, wiggling his fingers, trying his best to tickle Logan while not letting go of him. Logan threw his head back and laughed, trying to swat Virgil's hands away and glare at him which failed miserably as he couldn't help but to smile.

"Come and eat with me." Virgil whined, leaving ghosting touches everywhere that he knew that Logan was ticklish, making him giggle loudly. Logan's face was flustered and he tried to push Virgil away, tried to escape his hold.

"Virgil, fine, I'll eat, just stop torturing me, I give in." He said breathlessly, finally succeeding with pushing Virgil's hands away and taking a step back, holding his hands up in surrender. Virgil grinned and reached out, taking one of Logan's hands in his, entwining their fingers.

"Good." Virgil smiled brightly, seeing the tiniest of smiles showing on Logan's face. He never was able to keep frowning when Virgil smiled at him, which Virgil found endearing. He dragged Logan with him towards the hallways, stopping to allow Logan to close the door to his room.

"You are evil." He mumbled, glancing at him lovingly, which assured Virgil that he was only joking.

"Yeah, I feel so bad for you" Virgil said, snorting. Then adding, "I'll make it up to you after dinner."

--

Written: 19th & 20th November 2018
Published: 12th December 2018
Words: 1174

Tbh didn't escalate more than I thought it would.

I've got a question!!!!! Have you ever cried because of my writing? And if so which oneshot????

....also do u have a favorite one of my oneshots? which one???