[20] - Complicated - (Part Three)

Do anyone even read my a/n in the beginning and end of these?😂

I'M SORRY IT'S LATE, I was gonna upload but I have been sick since sunday (been throwing up and been dehydrated) and I haven't even had the energy to watch tv, so I decided to not post this until I was feeling better because, ya know, health is important too. Hope you understand!

Bruh, I currently have 206 fic ideas in my oneshot ideas chapter (I mean, I probably won't write all of them but then again I keep adding new ones all the time, when writing that sentence it was 162 but I added some more)

I promise there is no smut in this even tho it looks like theres gonna be at one point😂

--

Virgil forced his eyes open and stared out at his room. Sunlight from the pretend world outside streamed in from the windows and down on the floor. It must be pretty early though and when Virgil glanced at the clock on the wall he saw that it said 5:58am. He wondered why he had woken up so early, there's no way that he'd actually leave his bed at this tim ein the morning.

No, he was going to fall back asleep. He rolled over to find a more comfortable position and found himself face to face with a sleeping Logan. He wasn't usually the first one to wake up, Logan woke up around 6-7am every day while he woke up as earliest at 9, so Virgil never really saw him asleep. Logan had almost always left when he woke up.

Okay, Virgil could admit that maybe it was a bit creepy to stare at someone while they slept, he had never understood the people who did that in books and movies before. But Logan and his small eccentricities were painfully beautiful and Virgil found himself unable to look away. He looked peaceful and vulnerable, his breaths were even and calm. It made him feel the usual warmth in his chest and butterflies in his stomach and maybe waking up wasn't so horrible if it was next to Logan.

And on the subject of Logan, he was Virgil's... something. His friend. His friend plus something more? His friend who was in love with him and he was (scared) confused. His friend that he enjoyed kissing, who he kissed when it was only the two of them awake. His friend that made him feel protected and light inside. Yeah, that was one way to explain it. They had spent most nights together since their first kiss. Reading, kissing, talking, kissing, sleeping. It didn't really matter what they were doing when they were together, just having Logan with him was nice. Virgil liked the company.

Their friendship that was a bit more than a friendship wasn't necessarily a secret. Though neither Roman nor Patton knew of the new kind of closeness between them. And they never shared a kiss if there was a chance that someone would see. So maybe it was a bit of a secret. Okay, to be completely honest it was a pretty big thing to keep secret so Virgil had to admit that it was more than a little secret.

Virgil yawned and stretched his whole body, resulting in him hitting his hand against the nightstand next to the bed. He swore loudly before remembering that Logan was sleeping next to him. He massaged his hurting hand in silence. He glanced over at Logan to make sure he hadn't woken him up. He was met with a Logan that was very much awake.

A lovely smile which always seems to be directed at Virgil appears on Logan's face when he squints at him. Logan wasn't wearing his glasses so Virgil suspected that Logan saw him as a blurry mess of colors. A mix of paleness, black, and purple. Virgil was quite pale from always just sitting in his room, and his PJ's are purple while his duvet are black. Logan simply slept in a pair of blue pajama pants and a plain black t-shirt he has borrowed from Virgil. (Logan had usually slept in only his pajama pants but when Logan and Virgil had started sleeping in the same bed Virgil had made him wear a shirt, because he had felt nervous about it.)