[95] - A Day Alone

writing fluffy fanfiction is my self care

I need to write more kisses

Warnings: none that I can think of, says fuck you once, jokingly inappropriate at one point, fluff as always

--

Virgil is sitting on his bed, scrolling through his to-watch list of shows, documentaries, and movies on Netflix. He's having trouble finding one to watch. He doesn't only need to find one for himself to watch, Logan needs to approve of it too. And he isn't sure what kind of show they should choose.

Half of the time they attempt to watch something together they ended up getting lost in conversation and forgetting that they even had the tv on, so maybe the show shouldn't be too good, that would be a waste. Roman and Patton had always loved to point out how they 'got so lost in each other that they forgot their surroundings' which, well, wasn't exactly incorrect, but nothing either of them had wanted to admit.

Now that he and Logan had actually been dating for a while Virgil was not too ashamed to admit (at least to himself) that it was way too easy for him to forget about everything else when Logan was in the room.

Right, they shouldn't watch something the both of them weren't too excited about, chances are they'd just end up too focused on the other and miss everything that was going on on the screen. So Virgil needed to find something that was fun for both of them to watch and that was not too engaging.

At that moment Virgil heard the door to his room open and he knew his boyfriend was done changing into something more comfortable, and he opened his mouth to ask Logan if he had any ideas for what to watch.

Though the words died on his tongue as soon as he laid eyes on Logan, who was now dressed in a pair of light gray sweatpants, a black t-shirt and a blue and black plaid flannel over it.

Virgil's soul might have left his body for a moment and, fuck, Virgil doesn't think he's ever felt gayer. If he was a cartoon character he would probably have hearts for eyes, and he thanked the heavens that the whole cartoon thing that they tried a year ago would not happen ever again.

He had told Logan to for once dress more casual, and if this is his casual clothes? Virgil is certainly not complaining. He looked Logan up and down, clearing his throat and then looking back down at his phone after their eyes had met and he'd seen the amused smirk on Logan's face.

"Shut up." He said, making Logan's grin widen.

"I did not say a word." He defended himself, then being silent for a mere second before continuing. "Your dilated pupils speaks for themselves."

Virgil groaned and dropped his phone in his lap, wishing he had his hoodie on so that he could pull the hood over his face, but it was thrown over a chair a few meters away and he was wearing a baggy black t-shirt instead of his normal purple shirt. Instead he pulled the t-shirt up over his face, most likely looking very attractive with only his messy hair sticking up from the collar of the t-shirt.

He heard Logan's low laugh and felt the bed dip. Logan's hands were on his shoulders and he felt Logan kiss the top of his head. Then his hands were suddenly at his sides (that were exposed as his shirt was pulled up to hide his face), and Logan wiggled his fingers, making Virgil let out a yell and try to squirm away. It was not very easy to successfully keep Logan's hands off of him when he couldn't see where Logan even had his hands.

He felt Logan jab his fingers into his side, making him have to bite back a giggle that he absolutely did not want Logan to hear since it would only encourage his boyfriend to continue this torture. He pulled the shirt down from his face, swatted Logan's hands away, trying to glare at Logan which was very hard when he was widely smiling.