[82] - Snowball Fight

I know it like never snows in florida (you poor bastards) but for the sake of this fic it does

Warnings: indescribable violence (jk jk they're having a snowball fight), s o f t boys

Pls read a/n at the end

--

Logan took a step outside the door, closing it behind himself. Virgil saw Logan's breath form into a small cloud as he breathed out. He'd just finished getting dressed, wearing a jacket, gloves, shoes of course, and a dark blue beanie. Virgil had not seen Logan wear it before, then again it was rarely this cold in Florida and wearing a hat was not needed.

Virgil found himself staring at Logan, and after a moment he shook his head to try and rid his thoughts and instead focus. He looked down, seeing the white ball of snow in his hand, and he remembered why he was standing there spying on Logan in the first place. He grinned to himself, Logan still hadn't spotted him, he was standing there and looking out over the snow covered neighbourhood. It was what Roman would have described as a 'winter wonderland', and Virgil was inclined to agree.

He raised his arm, trying his best to aim. He only felt slightly sorry to disturb Logan's peace as he threw. Virgil must be having a lucky day, because the ball of snow hit the side of Logan's head, and Virgil heard him let out a surprised and annoyed yell.

Virgil doubled over, holding his stomach as he laughed loudly, almost wheezing at the offended glare Logan was now giving him. Logan stepped down into the snow, a calculating look on his face, and Virgil only understood what he was doing as he saw Logan dig up some snow, and he scrambled to his feet, almost stumbling as he ran.

Virgil tried to take cover behind a tree, but was hit in the back of the head with ice cold that fell down his jackets neckline and some of it got in under his shirt, and Virgil really regretted not having his hood up. He turned around towards Logan who was grinning widely and and already holding another snowball in his other hand.

Logan's grin did not falter as he aimed again, but this time Virgil ducked to the side, and the snowball just missed his arm. Virgil pulled his hood up, then quickly scooped up some snow in his hands, pressing it together into something that somewhat showed slight similarities to a ball.

When he returned his attention to Logan the both of them were standing with arms raised, aiming at each others faces. The both of them stood frozen, and Virgil supposed that Logan too was calculating the risk of throwing a snowball at the other. Clearly Logan would throw the moment Virgil moved, and of course Virgil would do the same if Logan as much as leaned his head to the side.

There was a glint of joy in Logan's eyes and then, at the exact same time, they threw the snowballs at each other, and Virgil tried to simultaneously lift his arms up to protect his face and curl up into a ball as he hoped that what he threw hit where it should. He crouched for another moment, then unfolded his arms and slowly stood up.

It seemed that neither of them had hit the other, but Logan must've acted faster, because he was no longer standing in front of Virgil, and he turned around in confusion, wondering where Logan had gone. Of course he found Logan standing right behind him, and as soon as he registered that, he also registered that he was hit right in the face with snow.

He stumbled backwards, then wondering what the hell just happened as he regained his vision and the whole world tilted. Virgil landed in the snow, and the heavy weight on top of him told him that Logan had tackled him and that they were now both lying in the snow, Logan on top of him. He wiped the snow from his face, not really liking the feeling of it melting against his skin, and blinked up at Logan, whose face was not many inches away from his own.

Virgil threw his head back (as far as he could in the snow) and laughed, his whole body shaking. Logan was not far behind, trying to quiet his giggles by pressing his gloved hand to his mouth. Logan's cheeks were pink, and Virgil wasn't sure if it was because of the situation they found themselves in or from the cold.

Virgil looked up a little bit, but Logan's eyes did not meet his, his gaze was lower, and it seemed that he was looking at Virgil's lips before he his gaze flicked up, looking right into Virgil's eyes. He found himself not particularly minding if Logan had indeed been looking at his lips, and that realization surprised Virgil much more than it probably should've. Virgil's thoughts began whirling, because how had the thought not crossed his mind before, how had he not realized that he fell for-

Logan leant down, pressing his mouth to Virgil's, and his lips were surprisingly warm, and only slightly chapped. It took Virgil a second, but then he kissed back, their lips moving together slowly in a soft kiss. The cold around them did not bother Virgil in the slightest, and he did not even notice it until Logan pulled away.

Their eyes met, and the both of them had stupid grins on their faces that refused to go away, and Virgil really had to fight the urge to hide his face. Virgil then chuckled quietly, and if it was out of surprise, embarrassment, or joy he did not really know. Maybe a mix of all of them. Virgil looked at Logan's lips, silently asking him to kiss him again, and Logan seemed to have no trouble understanding what he wanted.

Logan leaned down slightly, Virgil meeting him halfway, and their lips were pressed together for a second time, the feeling of it making Virgil feel a fluttery feeling in his stomach and a bit weak in the knees, and he was glad he wasn't standing. Logan made a small noise in the back of his throat right before they parted. Though Virgil was not sure they could call it parting as they were still close enough for their lips to brush.

Snow had started to fall, snowflakes slowly whirling down towards them, getting stuck in their hair and melting against the little skin that they were showing. Virgil cupped Logan's face with his glove covered hands and brought his lips to his again, fairly sure that there were some snowflakes involved in their kiss too, but it seemed to bother neither of them as they were busy with each other.

Virgil did not want the kiss to end, not at all, and Logan seemed to be on the same page as him as neither of them pulled away even a little. Logan's lips against his were so soft, and the gentle kiss made him feel as if the already prominent butterflies multiplied, and he found it more pleasant to kiss Logan outside in the snow than he probably should. Virgil just really hoped that Roman and Patton hadn't been watching them from some window.

They kissed until the cold from the snow below Virgil started to seep through his layers of clothing and he could barely feel his legs anymore. Then Logan got off of him, stood up and then helped Virgil up, the both of them deciding to go back inside before they got covered by snow after the promise of some hot chocolate and a shared blanket (not mentioned, but the promise most definitely involved sharing more kisses).

--

Written: 3rd December 2018
Published: 29th December 2018
Words: 1362

I write 'Logam' too often

and 'Viegil'

hi this is my otp, logam and viegil, their ship name is viegam

ALSO

IT'S BEEN A YEAR!!! BECAUSE I STARTED WRITING MY FIRST ANALOGICAL ONESHOT THE 29th DECEMBER 2017!!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FOR MY FICS LOL

anyway, hope you enjoyed :)