Chapter 45

Kate POV

I was so shocked. Ross and the rest of the band were standing on the patio. It sorta looked like they were gonna preform.

Ross couldnt stop looking at me, which I found hilarious.

Rydel quickly left my side to go with the rest of them. Stormie and Mark came over to sit with me.

Ross was still starting at me, not saying a word. Riker nudged him to say something. He snaped back into reality.

"Oh uh, yeah. Kate, first um, you look.. Well, beautiful." I blushed. He cleared his throat. "I wrote this song for you. Its called 'If I cant be with you'. I hope you like it"

My eyes were fogging up before the song even started.

Then they started to play.

I dont wanna be famous. I dont wanna if I cant be with you.

Everything I eats' tasteless. Everything I see dont compare to you.

Paris, Monaco, and Vagas. Id rather stay with you if I had to chose.

Baby your the greatest, And I got everything to lose.

A tear rolled down his cheek.

I just wanna be with you.

Baby give it all up, up! I give it all up. If I cant be with you.

All of this stuff sucks, yeah all of this sucks. If I cant be with you. And...

No Oscar, no Grammy, no mansion in Miami.

The sun dont shine, the sky aint blue. If I cant be with you.

I could sail around the whole world. Still wont find a place, as beautiful as you girl.

He shook his head as another tear dripped down his cheek. Tears were silently streaming down my face as I listened.

Really whos got time to waste. I cant even see a future! Without you in it.

Colors start to fade. No way im gonna lose ya. Nobody in the world could ever take your place.

Your the kind you cant replace.

Ross came off stage and held out his hand for me. I took it and he dragged me on stage with him. He pulled me close.

I can never get enough!

Baby give it all up, up! I give it all up! If I cant be with you.

All of this stuff sucks. Yeah all of this sucks! If I cant be with you.

And, no Oscar, no Grammy, no mansion in Miami.

The sun dont shine the sky aint blue. If I cant be with you.

If I cant be with you!

He looked into my eyes, inches away from my face and shook his head.

I got lost in his eyes and forgot what was happening.

All of this sucks....

If I cant be with you!

All of this stuff sucks. Yeah all of this stucks. If I cant be with you and..

No Oscar, no Grammy, no mansion in Miami.

The sun dont shine, the sky aint blue. If I cant be with you.

If I cant be with you... With you.

I was at a loss for words.

I shook my head, "R-ross. I- I don-''

He cut me off by placing his lips on mine. I heard some 'awe's and some clapping, but I drained everyone out.

Finally we pulled back and Ross pulled me in for a tight hug. No. Im not kidding. I mean tight. I actually had to tell him to stop.

He apologized, still holding me close. Everyone left until we were finally alone.

"Baby..." I started.

"Kate... I- I dont want you to go.. You- you just cant." He said squeezing my hands.

I closed my eyes" I know baby..."

"Thank you for the song. It was wonderful." I said, trying not to choke up.

He smiled. "Yeah.."

He crashed his lips into mine. Then we went inside. It was around 8 PM.

He snaked his arm around my waist which made me get goosebumps.

I couldn't belive I would have to leave the best guy I knew....

Thank yall for reading! :)