Chapter 28

Kate POV.

Wow. That was amazing. Even better then the first time.

After it was over we tryed to look for our bathing suits.

I found one half of mine and Ross couldnt find his.

" Where the heck is it?" He said.

I sat there cracking up.

"Not funny." He said with a giggle.

I tryed to help him.

"Found it!" I said.

"Really? Where was it?" He asked

I looked back at him. "Oh. Oh, no not yours. The top of my bikini."

He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Sorry." I said laughing. "Baby, could you tie this please?" I said pointing to my bikini.

"Yeah." He said walking closer to me. I pulled my hair up. I got a slight shiver down my spine as I felt the tips of his fingers touching my neck.

When he was done I turned around and kissed him.

We continued to look for Ross' suit but couldnt find it.

"Must have lost it in the ocean." I said putting my hand by my face to sheild the sun set.

"Yeah." He said as he grabbed the beach towel and wrapped it around his waist.

It looked sexy.

"You ready to go then?" I said, helping him clean up the picnic basket.

"Uhh.. Yeah. I-I guess so." He said looking at the sand.

I walked over to him from behind and put my arms around his waist.

"Whats wrong Ross?" I said putting my head on his shoulder.

He turned me around so that he was looking into my eyes.

"Baby. I have to tell you something." He looked down.

I put my hand under his chin and made him look at me.

"What is it Ross?" I said, super nervous. I guess he could sense that I was nervous because he said, " Baby. Dont be nervous. Its not, that... Bad."

Ok now I was super nervous.

"O-Okay." I said.

He put his arms around my waist. "Were going on tour."

I smiled." Babe thats great!" I said. "Thats what you wanted... Right?"

He sighed. "Yeah. It is, but you cant come. There isnt enough room on the bus. And youd have to stay by yourself. I dont want that."

"Thats ok. Ill be fine. Why wouldnt I.... be..." I said suddenly realizing what he meant... Mom.

"O-oh yeah that." I said looking at our toes in the sand.

I sighed and bit my lip. I looked back up at him. "Ill be fine Ross. She doesnt even know where you live."

I gave him a fake smile, pretending to be ok with it. Inside I was terrified.

What if she did come after me? What if she killed me?

I guess Ross could sense the terror on my face because he said, " Baby... I- Ill talk to mom about canceling. I cant stand to see you nervous."

"No no no no no." I said shaking my head. "Millions of fans are counting on you and im not going to be in the way of that."

He sighed and closed his eyes.

I could tell he had no idea what he was going to do...

Ross POV.

I sighed as we walked through the door of the house.

I wanted to go to bed. Now. I walked up into my room and put on a pair of boxers. I put my face into the pillow.

I heard Kate come in. She sat on the bed next to me, gently messing with my hair. I sighed and looked at her.

She smiled and said, " Ross. Youve been waiting for this for a long time. Dont let me be the reason you miss tour. Ill be fine. Dont worry about me. Enjoy your tour."

Then I started to cry. Ive never cryed in front of Kate before, but I just couldnt hold it in.

She layed next to me on the bed and held me as I cried.

I just didnt want her to be here all by herself when im thousands of miles away from her. What if Bonnie comes back? What if she gets killed? What if... What if..... What if?

And I wouldn't be there to protect her...

Hope your enjoying. :)