Chapter 29

Kate POV.

Stormie and Mark tryed pulling some strings to get me to come with them, but all they could do was get me a concert ticket somewhere near the end of the tour.

I could tell Ross was upset about it.

Stormie, Mark, and Riker were going to finalize some things for tour and everyone else was out shopping except for Ross and I.

It was around 8 PM.

I knew he was still uneasy about all this.

"Hey babyyyyy." I said walking over to him.

"What?" He said from the kitchen.

"Wanna watch a movie with me." I said raising my eyebrows.

He shrugged. "Sure I guess so. Ill make some popcorn. Go put the movie in babe."

"Well what do you wanna watch?" I said putting my arm around his waist.

He smiled. "Romeo and Juliet?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Pleeeaaasse?" He said starring at me with his big hazel eyes. I gave in.

I smiled, "Oh all right."

I walked into the living room and put on the tape. I could smell the popcorn. I sighed.

I went upstairs to our room and grabbed some pillows and blankets. Then I went into the bathroom and put my hair in a bun.

I walked downstairs and saw that Ross was already sitting on the couch.

I quietly tiptoed behind the couch and yelled, trying to scare him.

He screamed and fell off the couch terrified.

I couldn't stop laughing. Once he realized it was me he picked me up and shoved me onto the couch. He pinned me down.

" This is what you get Kate!" He said. Then he started to tickle me and I couldnt breath from laughing so hard.

"R-Ross s-stop it!" I managed to say.

"Nope. Not until you learn your lesson missy." He said, still pinning me down.

"Okay. O-okay! I learned! I l-learned!" I said.

"You sure about that missy?" He said.

"Yes! Yes." I said practically begging.

He smiled and got off me. I punched him in the arm.

"Oww." he said jokingly.

I giggled.

"Alright alright. Put the movie in." He said pulling himself under the blanket.

I got up and pressed the play button. Then I walked back to the couch and cuddled with Ross.

Then Ross started to stroke my back which made me really sleepy. I leaned my head into his chest. I could hear his heart beating.

This was a great night so far. So I thought...

Duh Duh Duh... Lol. :)