Chapter 3

If you have any advice, ill gladly take it. Thanks! :)

* 8 YEARS LATER*

Ross POV.

"Noooo!" I yelled before falling off my surfboard and falling into the ocean. "Really Ratliff?" I yelled. "Woops" he said giving me a guilty face.

I sighed as I pulled myself out of the ocean. It was a beautiful day. Delly, Riker, Rocky, Ratliff, Ryland, and I were all hanging at the beach together after a long day of Recording.

"Whats wrong bro?" Riker said.

"Oh its nothing." Riker gave me a look like, I- dont- belive- you. I sighed and said, " Yeah, Ive just been thinking about Kate."

Today would mark the 8th year ive been away from her. God, I missed her.

" I know." Riker said.

Rocky came and jumped on my back startling me.

"Owww Rocky, get off."  I said annoyed.

"Oooo. Whats up with you today?" He said with a grin. "Just stop Rocky, he misses Kate." Riker said.

Rocky looked down at his feet. "Oh, im sorry bro." he said apologetically. "Its fine" I said.

We walked over to the ice cream bar. Ryland ordered for us. He got us all strawberry. I thought of Kate, this was her favorite kind.

"Aren't you gonna eat Ross?" Rydel said. "Yeah yeah." I said, ignoring Dellys stare.

We surfed a little more and walked back to the house, since it was a minute down the road. God, I couldn't stop thinking about Kate.

She was on my mind the rest of the day. I fell asleep with her in my thoughts.

I know its a little short, but the next one will be longer. Thanks guys!- :)