Chapter 30

Kate POV

I had to go to the bathroom so I got off of Ross and walked upstairs.

"Babe. Where you going?" He said.

"To the bathroom. Just give me 2 minutes."

"Ok." He said, "Hurry back"

I continued up the stairs and walked into the bathroom. I did my business and walked over to the sink to wash my hands.

I looked in the mirror and saw the shower curtain move. I tensed up. Maybe it was just my imagination. It moved again. Maybe not...

I looked in the mirror and saw my mom... My heart skipped a beat.

I was about to scream when a hand covered my mouth. But it wasnt my moms.

"Dont you make a noise." mom whispered.

I tryed desperately to get away but the person holding me was to strong. It must be a man.

"Come on lets go." Mom said.

We all shuffled out of the bathroom quietly and went out of Ross' and my bedroom.

Mom went back into the bathroom then climbed out of the window.

I tryed making noise and screaming, but it didnt work.

We got into the van and mom and the man drove off with me in the back.

Oh Ross.... Help....

Ross POV.

Its been a little over 5 minutes since Kates been gone. I decided to go and check on her.

I clicked the pause button and walked up the stairs. I walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Kate? Are you ok in there?" I asked.

Silence.

"Kate? Im coming in ok?" I said.

Still silence.

I shook my head and walked in the door. She wasnt in there. I was about to walk out when I saw a note on the sink. I picked it up.

I thought I was going to cry. The note said, "  oh were you looking for Kate? Shes with me now. And dont bother looking for her because shes not at the house anymore. Actually by the time you find her she'll probably be in a pit somewhere. Anyway... Good luck! (Youll need it) - You know who.

No. No no no! Oh god how I hate her!

I fell on the floor and sobbed. No. I let it happen again. Again!

Oh Kate... Please...

Thank you so so much for reading. It really means a lot. And sorry for not updating more often. Ive been really busy. Well anyway, thank you again! :)