Chapter 9

Ross POV.

I was walking to the bathroom when I heard Kate say" I-I dont know can I trust you?"

I wondered what they were talking about.

"Of Course!" Delly said.

"I- I like Ross." Kate said.

I couldn't belive it. She liked me. Kate actually likes me!

I heard them running to the door so I quicky ran into the other room.

I heard them talking about how they were going to the mall or something. So, I decided to talk to the guys about what I should do.

I walked downstairs and saw everyone sitting in the living room. I walked over to them.

"Hey whats up Ross?" Rocky asked. " I need to tell you guys something." I replied. Ryland said, " Sure bro, what is it?"

I sighed.

" Well I like Kate. Really like her. And I just walked past Dellys room and heard them talking. Kate... Kate likes me back."

Everyone was silent and looked at me, shocked.

Finally Riker said, " Ross thats awesome! You two are totally meant to be!"

"Really? Well what should I do? Should I tell her I like her? Ask her out?" I said.

"Totally!" Ratliff said.

I smiled. "Thanks guys."

Riker said, " No problem", smiling.

"Well I gotta go guys. How bout we hang tomorrow at the beach or something?" Ratliff said.

"Sure. You guys down?" Ryland said.

I replied, " Yeah."

Ratliff said, " Okie Dokie. See you tomorrow losers."

I yawned. " Im gonna go to bed guys. See u in the morning." i said tiredly.

" Night bro" said Rocky.

I walked into my bedroom and changed into my pajama pants. Wow. Kate likes me... I walked over to my bed and layed down. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell asleep.

Please comment! Tell me what you think! Thanks! :)