Chapter 24

Kate POV.

I woke up still chained to the pole. My head throbbed. It looked like she had beaten me up after I passed out. Oh, let me rephrase that, felt, like she had beaten me up.

I groaned as I sat up. There was a peice of bread and I small glass of milk sitting next to me. I called for mom to untie me because I couldn't eat the food with my hands behind my back.

"Momm!!!" I yelled.

She came down the steps. "What do you want?" she said.

"I- I cant reach my food." I said.

She picked up the bread and shoved it into my face, then poured the milk over my head.

"There. Ya happy?" she said as she walked back upstairs and locked the door.

I just sat there and cryed, cryed until I fell asleep.

Ross POV.

I got into my dads car and drove faster than I ever had before. Then I realized I had no idea where I was going so I grabbed the GPS and typed in her old address.

I hope she still lives there.

It would take me a few hours. I wondered what Bonnie was doing to her. At the very thought of it I tensed up.

I kept on driving until finally, many, many many, hours later I arrived at her house.

How I would get in... Well, I hadn't thought that far yet. I guess I would just wait for her to leave the house then sneek my way in.

I hid behind a big bush on the side of her house. I waited over an hour. How long until she leaves?....

I ended up falling asleep. What I assumed was many hours later, I woke up to a car door slam.

Bonnie was driving off. Great. Now was my chance. I opened the window. I was in the living room. I assumed she was in the basement. It took me a while to find it but eventually I did and I walked downstairs.

I instantly started to cry.

Kate was so beaten up. She had a huge scar on the side of her face, A huge bump on the back of her head, and many, many bruises and scratches.

I ran over to her and tryed to wake her up.

"Kate! Kate, answer me!" I said.

She slowly opened her eyes. She looked at me and started crying. We sat there crying for a while before I picked her head up and kissed her.

She was so thin...

I couldnt stand to see her like this.

I noticed she was in handcuffs.

"Babe, wheres the key?" I asked.

"I have no idea.." she said.

Then we heard a car door slam. Oh no.. She was back..

Rydel POV.

I was sitting there, shocked, that Ross actually left.

Just then mom and Rocky walked down the stairs.

Uh oh..

"Morning Rydel. Has your brother come out of his room yet?" Mom said.

"Uhh, I dont know.. " I said, looking away.

"Are you sure you dont know Delly?" she asked.

She knew I was lying to her.

"Okay, Okay. Ross left about 10 minutes ago." I said.

Moms eyes widened.

"W- where?" she said.

I sighed. "He went to go find Kate." I said.

Mom put her hand to her mouth and Rocky stood there looking shocked

"Y-your kidding right? Rydel Mary Lynch!!! Tell me your lying!" Mom said.

Rocky put his arm around mom and talked softly to her in the other room.

Ross.. Please come back safe...

:) Whats gonna happen??? Please tell me if you have any advice or tips. Thank ya! :)