Chapter 18

Kates POV.

Im really shocked that mom hasnt come after me. Its been 3 weeks already.

Well anyways, tomorrow is my birthday! Were throwing a party at home, just us. Im super excited.

I was out shopping at the mall with Delly.

"So..." she asked. "Did it happen yet?"

I looked at her confused. "Did what happen yet?" I asked.

"Did you guys do it yet?" Delly asked.

"Delly! I cant belive you would ask that, and no, no we haven't." I said shaking my head.

"Would you?" she said, a grin appearing on her face.

I smiled at that. "Yeah."

She giggled. "Okay"

After a few hours of shopping we got home.

"Hey babe!" I said as I gave Ross a peck on the lips. "Hey baby girl" he said. "Have fun?"

"Yep" i said smiling.

"Come here." he said, pulling me to our room.

He shut the door and said, "go try this on for me." he said grinning.

He was pointing to a very tight red dress that Delly had picked out and convinced me to buy.

I shook my head and smiled. "Oh alright"

I quickly slipped into the dress and opened the door slowly. The look on his face was priceless.

"W-wow babe. You look... Wow..." Ross said.

"Thank you babe" i said blushing.

He pulled me onto the bed with him. He grinned as he got on top of me. I knew what he wanted, and I wasnt refusing.

He kissed me deeply. He put his tounge on my lip begging for entrance, and I let him. Our tounges explored each others mouths for a while until I felt him slipping off my dress.

I tossed it off the bed and he took off his shirt. I grinned.

I quickly took off his jeans and could tell he was hard.

He got on top of me again and slipped his hand into my panties. I moaned. He fingered me.

He threw off my panties and picked me up, my legs around his waist. He pushed me against the wall and we made out for a while.

Then he undid my bra and it fell to the floor. He brought me back to the bed and I was on top. I took off his boxers.

He kissed my back and I moaned. Then he entered me. It hurt, but it soon turned into pleasure.

"I-im coming!" he said.

" Me too!" i said, almost screaming.

We exhaled at the same time. We were both shaking. I layed my head on his bear chest.

I moved my fingers in small circular motions around his belly. He sighed and closed his eyes.

"Wow." he said so quiet I almost didnt hear him.

I fell asleep on his chest after that amazing, wonderful night...

"So what did yall think. Tell me if you want more scenes like that and ill put them in. If not PLEASE let me know! Thank you guys! :)