Chapter 44

This chapter switches POV a lot so make sure ya look! Thank yall! :)

Ross POV.

I finally finished the song. It was called 'if I cant be with you.'

I was eating a sandwich in the kitchen when I heard the front door open. I went into the hallway.

It was Kate and Delly. They were laughing as they walked through the door. I went over to them and kissed her.

"Hey, is that a ham sandwich?" She asked licking her lips.

"Yeah. You want the rest?" I asked.

She nodded and I handed it to her.

Delly laughed, "Kate. We just had lunch."

"I know. But im hungry again." She said putting her purse down.

She looked hot. The dress flattered her curves just right. I wrapped my arms around her waist. I couldnt wait for her to hear my song.

Rydel POV.

I came downstairs to talk to the guys.

"Hey Ross. Kates in the shower so we can talk. Did you write her a song?"I asked sitting on the couch next to him.

"Yeah. Its called 'If I cant be with you."

"Awe. You wrote her a song?" Riker asked, coming into the room with Rocky.

"Yeah."Ross looked down and blushed.

Riker playfully punched him in the arm, "Thats cute."

I interrupted their conversation. "Ok. So when are you gonna sing it? Give me deets so I can start planning."

"Well I was thinking that I could play it tonight outside on the patio. Its gotta be a suprise so no one say anything. If anyone does, Ill kill you." He said.

"Ok. Ok. No ones gonna tell. You want us to play with you?" Rocky asked.

Ross nodded. "Ill give you the music and lyrics."

We all nodded in agreement. Just then Kate walked down the stairs.

"Hey guys. Watcha talking about?" She asked sitting on Ross' lap.

"Nothin really." Ross said putting his arms around her waist.

They were so adorkable.

'' Oh... Ok." She said smiling.

"How about some dinner?" I asked.

Ross POV.

"No Oscar, No Grammy, No mansion in Miami." I sung.

Then Kate came down the stairs so I quickly stopped.

"Hey babe." I said.

"Hey. Watcha working on?" She asked.

"Just some new stuff. Hey umm. I think Delly wants you in her room for something." I said casually.

"Oh ok." She said and walked upstairs.

Phew. That was pretty close. Good thing im an actor.

I quickly ran through the song one more time and went upstairs.  I went on the back patio and set up the stuff with Riker and Ryland.

"Dude. Calm down." Riker said, walking over to me. "Youve been trying to plug that AMP in for like, 10 minutes."

I sighed, "I know. I know. But im just nervous. Ive never got nervous about performing but tonight..." I trailed off.

"I know dude." Riker said side hugging me. "Itll be awesome. I promise."

I really hoped so...

Kate POV.

"Oh your here. Good." Delly said pulling me into her room.

I knew that she was up to something...

"Uh. Yeah. So whats going on?" I asked sitting on her bed.

"I want you to try this on."She said. She went into her closet.

She pulled out a stunning sky blue dress that touched the floor. There was a slit on the side for my leg. It had jewls all around the neckline. It was sleeveless. (See top image.)

I gasped.

"Oh wait I almost forgot!" Rydel said going to her dresser.

She took a necklace and bracelet out of her drawer. They were beautiful.

"Delly are you serious?"I asked walking over to her.

She nodded with a smile on her face.

"B-but whats all this for?" I asked curiously.

"Here. Try it on. Oh and take these." She said handing me a pair of adorable white pair of heels.

"O-ok." I laughed.

I tryed it on in her bathroom and looked in the mirror. I felt beautiful. I walked out.

She gasped and put a hand to her mouth. "O. M. G. Ross will FLIP out when he sees you!"

"Why will Ross be seeing me?" I asked.

"Cause you look beautiful! Come on we gotta show him!" She said pulling me to the door.

"Easy Del! I can barely walk in these heels!" I said following her.

"Oh."She laughed. "Sorry"

We walked down the stairs slowly.

"Hmm.. He must be outside." Del said.

We walked over to the back door that led to the backyard.

I couldnt even belive what was standing there!