Chapter 10

Kates POV.

"So, what should I do about Ross?" I asked Delly as we sat in her room.

"Put your heart out there! Tell him how you feel!" Delly said.

I sighed and said, " Yeah, but what if he doesnt like me back?"

"Are you kiding?! He TOTALLY likes you!" said Delly.

I smiled. "Okay Ill tell him right after he gets home from recording."

Delly smiled. "Good."

Ross POV.

Wow. That was a long day of Recording. Today was the day. Im gonna tell Kate how I feel. Im so nervous.

We walked through the door and I noticed Delly and Kate sitting on the couch and watching Romeo and Juliet, my favorite movie.

"Hey! Your watching this without me?!" I asked jumping over Ryland, who was laying on the floor.

They giggled.

"You didnt miss that much of it Ross." Delly said laughing.

"I missed all but 5 minutes of it!!!" I said sadly.

The girls laughed.

Man, I loved Kates laugh...

"Hey guys were going to bed." said Rocky, Riker, and Ryland.

"Yeah. I better head to bed too." said Delly.

"Ok night guys." Kate and I said.

"Hey Kate.. do you wanna go for a night swim in the pool?" I asked, super nervous. I had to tell her tonight.

"Sure." She replied with a smile. "Just let me grab my swimsuit."

"Ok. Meet you out there." I said.

Kates POV.

I walked into Ross' and my room. I grabbed my new hot pink bikini from the drawer and got dressed.

I walked outside. I didnt see Ross... Until it was to late.

He picked me up bridal style and threw me into the pool without any warning.

When I came up for air, I yelled at him. "Ross! Not funny! At all!" I said laughing.

He was sitting at the side of the pool laughing hysterically.

I grabbed his leg and pulled him into the water with me. I laughed at his green hair.

"Really?" he said laughing.

I got out of the water and dived off the diving board. Then he got out and did a double flip and then a dive.

"Wow." i said to myself.

I laughed as I saw his green hair again.

"Shut up.." he said with a grin as he swam over to me.

He pulled me to the side of the pool and we sat on the edge, putting our feet in the water.

He pulled me in for a hug which completely suprised me. When we pulled back we looked into each others eyes. He grabbed my hand.

My heart was beating so hard, I swear he could hear it.

"Look, Kate, I like you. As in more than a friend. I have for a long time. Your an amazing woman. And your so beutiful." he stopped and tucked a peice of hair begind my ear.

He continued and said " I know I dont deserve a girl as amazing and as beautiful as you but... Will you go out with me?" He asked, clearly nervous.

My eyes were filled with tears. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Thank you... Yes, ill go out with you." i said.

Relief filled his eyes. He smiled and pulled me in for a hug, a little longer this time.

I couldnt belive he was mine...

Let me know whatcha think. And make sure you tell me what you think should happen. Thank ya! :)