Chapter 33

I just feel in the mood to write
today, so im just gonna do a few more chapters, Thanks... Again. Lol. :)

Riker POV.

Everything was happening so fast. I could barely keep up with it all. I decided to text Kate and let her know we just got to the hospital. That is, if she even knew what was happening.

Just then the doors burst open and a girl came in on a stretcher. It looked like Kate but no. It couldnt be her. Then again no one even knew where she was.

I looked more closely at the girl and realized it was her. I got up from my chair and ran over to her.

"Kate! Kate! Oh god..." I said looking at her.

She looked even worse then Ross did.

One of the paramedics stayed behind so I walked up to him and asked frantically, " Whats going on with her? Please tell me?!"

He put a comforting hand on my shoulder, which wasnt very comforting.

"She was in a car accident and is suffering from a severe concussion." He said and walked away.

I just stood there completely shocked. Ross and Kate had been in a car accident... With each other.

I told everyone and they looked just as shocked as I was.

Ross POV.

I woke up in a hospital bed. Well, thats what it looked like. When my eyes finally focused, I saw my family sitting around me.

"Ross. Your awake." Dad said, as he offered a small smile.

"Uh- Yeah. What... What happened?  I asked.

Mom walked over to my bed side and sat down. She said, " You have a minor concussion and a broken finger. Youll be fine."

"Uh. Ok. But what happened." I said.

Everyone looked at the ground.

"What?" I said.

Mom looked up and sighed. "Ross... You were in a car accident. Do you remember that?" she said.

All of the memories came back. I looked down. "Yeah." I mumbled.

"Do you know who was in the other car?" Mom asked gently, which got me really nervous.

"No. Who?" I asked

Mom sighed and looked into my eyes before saying, "Kate."

My heart completely dropped. You have to be kidding. No. No its not real. Ill open my eyes and all of it will be gone.

Except, when I opened my eyes, Eveyone was still there.

"Mom." I said. Then I cryed and she held me, just like when I would fall down at the playground cry. Then she would come over and hold me.

I pulled back and I looked around the room. Everyone had left except for mom and I. She gave me a weak smile and sighed.

"Mom." I said, my voice slightly shaking.

She looked down at me.

"Shes alive. Right?" I said, super scared.

"Yes. She is. But.." she said as she looked to the side.

"What mom. What"? i said

"She has a very very severe concussion. She probably wont remember much when she wakes up..." Mom said.

I looked at her in shock while tears were running down my face, " You mean she might not remember me when she wakes up?"

"Im sorry sweetie." She said softly.

She kissed my forehead and walked out of the room.

No!! NO!!! She has to remember me. Im her boyfriend! Oh god. This was all to much. I sighed and put my head down on the pillow. Then I fell asleep...