Conversations with the voice in my head

The sun tickles my nose. I'm still in pain. "Oh please let this have been a dream" I think and open my eyes. My first glance goes to my feet, which are still not mine. This can't be true. I would think it was a dream if I wasn't in such pain. "Ok" I think "I'm in the body of a fictional character, apart from the fact that it's impossible." Suddenly my stomach contracts and starts to growl. God, I'm hungry. Now I have a problem because I have neither food nor drinking water. I didn't think about that yesterday, I just wanted to get off the island. When I try to remember what happened on the island before waking up, my head starts to hurt. It's like something inside me doesn't want to remember.

"What the fuck?" suddenly a dark voice is screaming in your head. I'm starting to feel like I'm going crazy. I mean a voice in my head? "WHY CAN'T I MOVE MY BODY? WHERE IS TEACH?" the voice is screaming louder and louder. "Be quiet!" I think to myself, despite the fact that I'm yelling at a voice in my head. I tried to shift my weight, but the pain was too much. "WHO ARE YOU? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?" the voice continues to shout. "Be finally calm!" I yell out loud. In fact, the voice shut up. Although my body aches, I embrace my knees with my arms and lay my head on them.

It's just too much, I wake up in a strange fictional world, I'm in a strange body and I hear a voice and in the end I killed a man. An image of the man flashes before my eyes. The eyes opened and the horror in them. He looks familiar to me and yet I cannot place him. "Teach is dead?" the voice comes out. "Shut up!" I mumble desperately. I don't want that face to have a name. Whimpering, I clung tighter around my knees. I don't want to hear any more. "Hey, take it easy," says the voice. "At least I have a reputation to lose if you're crying in my body" said the voice amused.

"Your body?" I murmured. Why was I talking with a voice in my head? The situation is already so absurd that it doesn't matter anymore to talk with an imaginary voice. "Well it's my body, I'm Portgas D. Ace" said the voice. What else could it be? My life seems to love me. "Sarcasm doesn't make things any better" said Ace. "I'm talking to a voice in my head that says the body I'm in belongs to him. I also killed a man after I was somehow moved from my apartment. Sarcasm is the only way to respond to this." I say silently.

"How could you defeat Teach? I lost to him," Ace asked darkly. Although I didn't want to remember, what happened seems like a movie in my mind. "Is the knife made of sea stone?"  Ace wanted to know. "No, it's my kitchen knife" I murmured absent-mindedly. Wait a minute, he can read my mind? "Apparently!" he said amused. This can't be true! "Out of my head!" I think. "Technically, it's my head." mumbled Ace amused. "How can you be so calm about this? "I ask tiredly. "Teach paid for what he did and apparently you saved my life," said Ace. "I'm tired again," I was thinking before I fall asleep.

Ace noticed how he regained control over his body. He stands up carefully and notices the bloodstained knife. He bends down and carefully grabs it. So far he has not noticed any effect of sea stone. So he touches the blade of the knife, still nothing. How could the knife kill Teach? He had to be sure. He puts the knife in a chamber in the front of striker, where he also kept the provisions. Ace takes out some drinks and food and strengthens himself. The firefist turns the striker over and activates his devil powers. He had to make sure Teach was really dead and his spiritual roommate hadn't lied.

What he didn't notice was the small bleeding wound on his finger caused by the knife. He had already been driving for a while when he saw the destroyed island from far away, once again he accelerated. Ace moored near the ruined port and headed straight for the center. Around him a picture of destruction¸ burnt earth and fragments of destroyed houses. And in the center Teach was lying in the pool of his own blood and not moving. Ace approaches the man lying on the ground tense and kicks him in the side first. Teach is turned to the other side. What Ace is facing was empty eyes in a mask of horror and disbelief. Marshal D. Teach was dead. With one last contemptuous look, Ace leaves the island on the Striker and continues his journey. It's time to go home. And he also had to take care of the problem with his spiritual roommate, because somehow he doesn't feel that it was already over.