Brothers

Lucia's POV

I smirk as I see Ace's stunned expression. He must have realised who the man is. Ace suddenly looks at me and points at the man with the top hat in his hand, his mouth opening and closing. "Oh, you finally recognised him?" I ask with a laugh. Ace looks at the man again and then at me. The man jumps onto the beach and walks towards me, smiling. Luffy looks at him intensely. "You're Lucia, aren't you?" the man asks me. "Sa-Saa-bo?" asks Ace, stuttering. Sabo looks at him in confusion. "Do we know each other?" he asks, confused. I slap my hand to my forehead, that part I had completely forgotten, or rather repressed. "Sabo?" asks Luffy, confused.

"You wanted to see me?" asks me Sabo. I knew Garp could contact Dragon somehow! "Me? No! I just wanted you to come here! And no this isn't a trap!" I say and get confused looks from the three brothers. Well even if two aren't aware they are brothers. I grab my forehead. I'm getting a headache. Ace extends his hand to Sabo, who dodges suspiciously. "What do the Whitebeard pirates want from me?" asks Sabo now seriously. "Nothing at all. Am I right in thinking that you have lost your memory and cannot remember your childhood? Until you were rescued by Dragon and ended up with the revolutionaries?" I ask. Sabo tenses up and stares at me. He has assumed a fighting stance. Ace pushes in front of me for safety's sake. "Who are you?" asks Sabo aggressively now. Ace rushes towards Sabo and hits him. Why do they have to solve everything with violence?

Narrator's POV

Sabo is standing there, his brother! Although Lucia has told him that Sabo is alive and can't remember, Ace can't process it. He only notices the conversation in passing and continues to stare at Sabo. Only when Sabo tenses up and stares angrily at Lucia does he put himself between the two. All at once Ace becomes furious, if Sabo didn't remember he would beat sense into his brother again! He charges at Sabo and punches at him, Sabo dodges and goes into a fighting stance. He can feel Lucia's annoyance, but in this case it's none of her business. He knows best how to deal with his brothers.

Ace feels transported to a time when they three hunted and trained in the jungle. His body reacts automatically and he smiles. He can also see the smile on Sabo's face. Sabo's body reacts, remembers for the blond, even if he doesn't. Lucia stands in safety next to the dark king, allowing Ace to focus completely on Sabo. "Why are you attacking me, Firefist Ace?" asks Sabo, with a cheeky grin. Ace frowns that the blond still doesn't remember. Ace growls. Sabo is Luffy's and his brother! He has to remember! He charges at Sabo with more speed and uses Haki. "Stay out of this!" shouts Sabo to his companions, who want to intervene.

Ace sees Luffy start to fidget jitterily. Then he roars and charges at Ace and Sabo. The three of them fight with each other as if they had not been separated. Their bodies remember and wide smiles appear on their faces.

Lucia's POV

Watching the spectacle of the three brothers. You have to hand it to them, they can fight. "Let's see if it's going to work out today," I remark. I'm a bit annoyed because I've completely forgotten that Sabo doesn't remember. Nevertheless, they fight with each other as if they were children. The three of them are now facing each other, panting with exertion. Then Luffy grins and reaches out his arms to the two of them. He pulls his brothers close and they slam together with a sickening sound. Ace and Sabo rub their heads, which must be aching, while Luffy giggles. "LUFFY!" they both yell out at the same time. Sabo's gaze goes blank and he holds his head. "Luffy, Ace!" he mutters incoherently. Is he finally remembering? Ace looks at him, waiting. "ACE, LUFFY!" roars Sabo, and he looks at his brothers with tears in his eyes.

Luffy looks at Sabo in confusion. Sabo is shaking all over and swallowing hard. Rayleigh is also watching the spectacle and trying to understand what is going on. Ace looks at Sabo with a grin and I can feel his joy. Luffy looks at Sabo. I roll my eyes. "Luffy it's me!" says Sabo. That's exactly what will help for sure! "Who?" asks Luffy, confused. Ace headbutts Luffy. "It's Sabo, our brother!" says Ace, and Luffy's eyes widen. He stares at Sabo for a moment, then howls and wraps his arms and legs around Sabo. In the process he knocks the blond over, but he happily returns his embrace. Ace jumps onto the tangle of arms and legs and I lose track of where, who starts or stops. I cross my arms with a grin and am happy for Ace, he has his whole family back. Sabo's companions look completely confused. Well, I would be too if I didn't know anything that was going on.