Don't shout into the forest if you can't stand the echo

I make my way to the kitchen and see how the cook looks at me gratefully. If only he knew, I think. "Lucia, you know you're not supposed to kill them," Ace asks cautiously. Who said anything about killing, I would have no fun, I think with a grin. I'm going to play a round of "Let's ruin the red pirates' day." I made the coffee extra strong and went into storage and got a bag of lemons and oranges. I squeezed the lemons and oranges and dumped them into the coffee, adding vinegar. The mixture tastes disgusting, but the fruit acid and vinegar will make people with stomach mucosa inflammation vomit. And this is inevitable with such a quantity of alcohol. Well then no one wants to have breakfast afterwards, I think. "You know I love you," Ace asks to avoid punishment. I just grin. Grinning, I take the coffee to the galley and go back to the kitchen to watch the spectacle from there in peace. Numerous experiences with drunken students have taught me one thing: they will drink the coffee black in one go now.

And look, everyone lifts their cups and downs the coffee, except for Ben and Yasopp. Interesting how they all contort the face, but with all the "coffee" has made it into the stomach, the question remains how long. But all respect for it, the first time I drank this mixture, I had to throw up from the taste alone. Why you swallow the stuff down I don't know either, I guess it's a reflex. I wait anxiously and look, they start to play a game of pseudoamp: First the faces turn red, then white, then green and already everyone is running out of the room. I turn around and make a normal breakfast for Ben and my special hangover breakfast for Yasopp: A glass of lukewarm water with honey, fruit salad (but no citrus fruits here) and toast with olive oil and salt. I brought the two of them their breakfast and they stare at me. "What did you put in the coffee?" asks Ben. "Orange and lemon juice with a dash of vinegar" I said gloatingly. The two of them look at me strangely. "That's all?" asks Ben. "That's enough with the drunks" I just say. They're going to really suffer for every shock that morning one at a time, I think. "You're creepy, sure you're not related to Marco?" asks Ace. "What's that supposed to mean?" I mutter, and I get a look of question from those around me. I just point to my head and they nod. "Well, he always has such a vicious punishment," Fire Fist replies. Has he insulted me now?

I clean up the things and am done after 15 min, when I enter the galley again the two are still there, but no one else. Yasopp seemed to be doing better. Nice, he was trying to keep the others from the prank after all. "You're carrying on, though," says Ace. "I'm a woman, I'm not vindictive I just don't forget anything" I said amused. "Isn't that the same thing" he asks irritated. I do not answer. "What happened to the Striker?" I ask Ace. "The Red Force is dragging him behind," Ace explains. I nod, I wonder if Ace will notice if he can't see me or rather himself? I ask myself. "Yes, I don't know how but I know what you are doing to my body" says Ace. I was approached by a stranger from the redhead crew and as I pass by he says "You should go to the Doc". Am I wrong or is he still green in the face? I have to grin. Ace groans and says to me "You and Marco will either love each other or hate each other". Oh you know Ace, bad guy and bad guy don't mix, lucky for Marco and me there are enough other victims running around on the Moby Dick that we can put them in their place, I think with a grin. Ace is silent and I feel his horror, will he sleep well tonight?

I somehow made it to the doctor's office. How? A simple scientific principle: The first 20 doors I opened were unsuccessful, the 21 were. I'm proud of myself, after all I have the sense of direction of a tree, as long as I'm standing in place I can't get lost, from the first step on it gets more difficult. The doctor looks at me, a somewhat older man in whose dark brown hair already first gray strands show. Tall and straight as a birch tree, and if I'm honest, he also looks as if the next gust of wind could blow him over. Ace laughs again because of my thought. "Yeah?" I ask to break the awkward silence. "What did you mix in their coffee, I need to know in case I have to administer medication so there are no side effects? "he said. "There are no side effects, it was just orange and lemon juice with vinegar" I laughed to myself. The doctor looks at me with huge eyes and then laughs "Serves the drunks right, I don't know how many times I've told them not to drink so much." I am enthusiastically an accomplice and also a plausible reason: for the health of the redheads. Ace groans again. "What are you up to now?" he asks me. "I don't know yet" I say, amused. "I have to go now and see how the spare bodies up on deck are doing" the doctor says and leaves the room. Crap now I forgot to ask for the name of my new ally. "I guess it's better that way" I hear Ace's opinion. Oh, I think I have taken away Ace's belief in the good in people. "No, that was Marco, you have confirmed my opinion once again" came the dry comment from Ace.