Clean

"You need to have a bath sir."

"No I don't."

"You smell!" Toast sighed.

"Oh, that's rude, Johnny."

Toast glared. "You haven't showered for days."

"I don't smell that much."

Toast walked over and picked up his small American boyfriend. His blue eyes stared into Ghosts.

Ghost blushed and looked away. "Stooopp.."

"No." Toast swung Ghost over his shoulder and walked into the bathroom. "You are having a shower or bath even if I have to make you myself."

It was as if Ghost had suddenly turned into a cat. He began hissing and growling at him.

"Sir! Get.. In.. The bath.."

Ghost hissed loudly.

A series of meows and hissing could be heard from their bathroom. Anyone would think Toast was trying to bath a cat. You know, the cat that they don't have.

Thinking of it, Toast did sometimes see Ghost as a cat. He was an asshole, he would bite. He would hiss. He'd also be very very salty. But every rarely, would he allow Toast to run his hand fondly through his short brown hair.

Toast couldn't help but love his asshole cat boyfriend.

Ghost was currently clawing his arms. Toast gasped a bit in pain and moved back.

"It's this or I get the hose from outside and spray you with it."

Ghost shuddered. He hated that.

"F-Fine. I'll have a bath. But you! Stay out."

Toast walked out and listened for the shower turning on.

It did.

"I mean a proper shower, Sir. Not like the time you said you did and in reality, you just stood with you head under the shower head for half an hour."

The shower turned off. There was an annoyed sigh and a thud, indicating that he was taking a shower.

Toast felt himself smirking in a smug way, until his eyes saw the scratches on his arms. He sighed, walking into the kitchen to clean them.

****
Toast knocked on the door. There was a quiet 'yes', before he entered.

"Hello sir." He said, avoiding looking at the shower. "I'm here to collect your dirty clothes. I have some clean clothes for you. A shirt, jeans and hoodie. Along with a warm towel for when you get out."

Ghost glared at him. He pushed the shower curtain back and pulled him forward, kissing him softly.

Toast gasped loudly and blushed darkly, kissing back. He wasn't quite sure where to put his hands so he let them rest on the wall behind Ghost. Stepping into the shower, he gasped as Ghost turned them around, pressing his British boyfriend to the wall.

He pulled away and smirked. "Johnny.."

"S-Sir.. My clothes are getting wet.."

"That's the least of your problems.." Ghost whispered, leaning down to kiss his neck.

Toast leaned back, moving a hand up to Ghosts soft brown hair. He didn't notice Ghosts other hand pull the shower head. He also didn't see Ghost change the temperature from steaming hot to freezing cold.

Ghost smirked and sprayed him with the now cold water. A high pitched scream fell from Toasts mouth as he held himself, shivering.

"Experience the hose, Johnny!"

"T-Turn it off!" he gasped. "It's cold!"

Ghost smirked and switched the shower off, then stepped out and put the towel around him.

"I'll get you some new clothes.. I'll see you soon, Johnny.." With that, Ghost left the room.

A now cold and drenched Toast slid down the bathroom wall and into he bath. He shuddered before gently peeling the wet clothes off him. He decided to take a shower too.

His hands turned the temperature up again and he smiled as the warm water drizzled onto him.

He was aware that Ghost had walked back in with a warm towel for him.

Toast would get Ghost back. He just had to figure out how.

Hello.

I hope you enjoyed the one shot.

He will get him back, don't worry.

But I will see you next time.

Bye my lovely bird people.

-Guargent